Flintnocker 24-Mar-19
Flintnocker 24-Mar-19
RC 24-Mar-19
Flintnocker 24-Mar-19
Flintnocker 24-Mar-19
Teeton 24-Mar-19
18-Mar-19

DanWesson357's Link
Senator Mensch is on the fence and needs to hear from you. Take the Survey and let him know you favor Sunday Hunting.

18-Mar-19
Done

18-Mar-19
Thanks Bill.

18-Mar-19
Done

18-Mar-19
Done

18-Mar-19
Done

19-Mar-19
Done

19-Mar-19
Done. Thanks for your hard work on this Dan!

19-Mar-19
Thanks everyone for helping. I'm sure these Sunday Hunting posts are getting repetitive and believe me I would much rather talk broadheads, and arrow spine or scouting etc. But this Sunday hunting issue has good momentum and we really need to keep the momentum going, there are some extremely dedicated people working on this and I want to continue supporting their efforts. The LEGISLATIVE PROCESS is frustrating. Hopefully we get this passed so future generations don't have to deal with this.

19-Mar-19
Isn't is crazy that PA is considering legalizing Marijuana...but the question of Sunday Hunting is seemingly a more controversial issue???

19-Mar-19
Pennsyltucky will let you get high on Sunday, but will not let you hunt a deer.. Classic Pa reasoning..

19-Mar-19
Cant spell PAlongbow without the PA....

19-Mar-19
How about the entitled landowner mentality, preventing it from passing? I said it before, and I'll say it again. There's over 4.2 million acres of public land available to everyone who buys a PA hunting license. Just because you grow food plots and own your own piece of dirt, doesn't mean you can hold Sunday hunting hostage for your own personal shortcomings.

19-Mar-19
As per forum rules, using foul language is not allowed. Ron...you are trespassing against posted forum regulations. You should be fined $10k or more...maybe then you'll learn your lesson and won't be an entitled poster who thinks they can just do whatever they want, in regards to shirking the laws already in place. Guys like you give all us Bowsiters a bad name. Clean it up, a show a little class, please.

19-Mar-19
There are those that own land and support Sunday hunting.

19-Mar-19
He doesn’t want to hear from us, Vonfoust because that goes against his agenda

19-Mar-19
Joshua is right.

Ron, it's a one way street with you. You think nobody on this board cares about private property owners, and that's a false assumption on your part. Here's my interpretation of what the others are saying; "They don't care about you & your private property problem because you couldn't care less about what is important to them. They also don't care about you & your private property problem, because they ain't about to help someone who refuses to help themselves.

Nothing personal, just calling it like I see it.

19-Mar-19
The private properties I hunt in 5C & 5D, (I own one), I've only had a problem with tresspassers a total of 2 times in 35 years. One was someone sitting underneath one of my treestands about 10 yards from the property line. A simple conversation with the gentleman cleared up his honest mistake. The other was a guy pushing for his buddy & he was about 10 to 15 yards over the property line. No big deal. The only place I've had consistent problems is on the public township land we have controlled hunts on. The trail cam pics tell us the problems are during hours when we're not allowed to hunt between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday thru Saturday and all times during the day on Sunday's.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?px=14169758&pg=personal&fr_id=12755&et=QVrJrPnHOaT3N4SSZ4oiAQ&s_tafId=655414

19-Mar-19
I am a private landowner

19-Mar-19
Sorry Bob, 5C and 5D me too. The trespassing is stupid at times! And more often than not the same groups and the buddies of the same groups. And from places you would not imagine. How can you throw guys off private property in Skippack from Tamaqua?

19-Mar-19
I guess I'm just lucky.

19-Mar-19
Nice panel above, about the same 25-75 ratio it was when I left:) What 75% her see as the problem is described as ' Perception of entitlement'. This CAN be dealt with a systematic and dogged pursuit of very effective avenues readily available. Then you must be prepared to the 'retribution stage. The better solution is to, instead of the ole, 'if you can't.." Try the new approach, "Hey, why don't ya'll come on over pre-seasons and let us show you all what we do here, you might want to be of it." It works here in Lycoming Co. and Tioga, and Sullivan, and.. Then tell 'em you know a guy, who knows a guy... Show 'em, win 'em, invlove their kids.. Get it? Lot easier than it sounds. Problem solved. Who knows, you may even get into their circles and find out they have better hunting than you do:) I'm not gonna hang long on here tonight, gotta go talk with a guy tomorrow wants me to take his son Gobbler hunting this Spring while he milks cows. Some of you probably think I'm gonna say no? about 25%..see above.

20-Mar-19
Done. I am a private landowner and do believe that the trespassing laws need to be significantly strengthened. When compared to many other state's laws, PA's laws are pretty much a joke. However, I also believe that we need Sunday hunting and fully support it. I sense that we are nearing the tipping point of getting this passed. It would be a shame to kill it now.

20-Mar-19
Ron, I agree with you 100%. I also think you are the individual who should handle this issue for the rest of us here, sincerely! That would free us all up to spend more time, sharing time in the outdoors. Keep us posted Here with your progress, if you should need our help, I'm fairly sure you would be amazed how many would easily offer with me to serve on your Committee! I would be one of them, you would have access to my files...which anyone here will tell you are EXTENSIVE. Yes I agree with you. There is a problem. Let's fix it. You lead the charge. sincerely, ed

21-Mar-19
So it's so much of an issue, and you're such an important dude, that you can't discuss the nature of your probem here? I've offered my help to you....Ed has done the same. Take a cue from Dan Wesson, Brad Gehman, and countless others who post here, who have put in hard work, time, and effort into helping Sunday hunting become a reality. It's become crystal clear that you have an issue with trespassers, and instead of creating a movement to increase stiffer penalties and fines, you simply want to ride the coat tails of this Sunday hunting movement, and drag it down....all because you're too lazy to do the work yourself, or take help from the folks offering you a hand. I don't have a problem with you not wanting to lay out what your exact problem is....what I have a problem with, is your constant whining, pissing, and moaning...your broken record syndrome, and your incessant need to chime in on every positive Sunday hunting thread, that trespassing is the bain of humanity. We got that you don't want Sunday hunting...but just admit it, and move on. You sir, are painting ALL hunters in a very negative way, by accusing many here of being trespassers themselves. Instead of addressing the actual trespassers, you find it easier to label every hunter a slob, who throws laws, private property, morals, and ethics right out the window. Like Ed stated....You lead the charge. Start threads with letters addressed to all the state representatives asking for stiffer penalties for trespassing...hikers, bikers, bird watchers, ATV riders, mischievous kids, lost lovers....anyone who steps foot on someone else's private property. Post links, and you will have an army of guys & gals here willing to help get traction with this. I will gladly respond and give you my full support. I'll do my part, but if this is something you truly believe in, start laying the groundwork.

But....like clockwork, I'm sure you'll respond to this in a childish manner, tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, or that it's hard being a landowner in PA, and demand others keep doing your dirty work for you...or else Sunday hunting just won't happen. Prove me wrong this time, please.

21-Mar-19
Like clockwork....

21-Mar-19
Can't wait. I'm always up for something 'over my head'. Course, some people will claim just about everything is over my head.

21-Mar-19
It's best to ignore the "trespassing" troll. That is all. Seriously, don't even respond to his negative posts in any way, shape or form.

21-Mar-19
Baron Von Foust, this Herr Wentzler. Guten tag! I believe the topic(s) Nien ich over yer noggizem Mebbe in der zi?

21-Mar-19
Well, sounds like it has the votes...... At least in the Senate.

21-Mar-19
Edwin Wentzler, it's a GOOD day.

21-Mar-19
As I said Ron, the Farm Bureau has had YEARS to strengthen trespass. They haven't bothered.

If you want to take up the issue, have at it

21-Mar-19
Vast majority of land in PA is already posted.

SH will open MILLIONS of acres to hunting on Sundays, including much that is already posted

21-Mar-19
Itll be great to read you talking about making posted signs and not actually making posted signs. Scintillating....

21-Mar-19
Many hunters own or lease lands to hunt on. Most of them are itching to hunt in Sundays

Many farmers are in favor of Sunday hunting. The rift in the Farm Bureau proves that. Their lands will be open

21-Mar-19
There are about 5 MILLION acres of public land in PA.

All of it will be open to SH

21-Mar-19
That has got to be one tear stained crystal ball. You probably whined it into submission, and now just shows you what you want to see. I bet the rivers and streams will dry up, and swarms of locusts will cover the lands...all except those protected by yeller' posted signs.

21-Mar-19
Yes, Sunday hunting is so fraught with problems the other 47 states that have it are soon going to ban it. LMBO

21-Mar-19
Let it go man......................... Let it go Ron....

21-Mar-19
Ron, your crystal ball is broken. You said the crossbows would lead to shorter seasons......

I have been on here on and off for 20 years, it's not often you have been right about anything.

It's been constant whining for 20 years with you.

One reason I rarely come here

21-Mar-19
I don't debate stupidity anymore

21-Mar-19
I have issues, not many, but I also have hunters that will be hunting on Sundays that will police the situation

21-Mar-19
It's seems every time a piece of property gets sold the new owners post it. That let's the world know it's all MINE. Your crystal ball is spot on. Oh, Sunday hunting is not here yet.

22-Mar-19
Man, you guys sure are making the troll FAT, fed him a big dose yesterday. Anyways, Sunday hunting, here we go!

22-Mar-19
Justgrad! Good to see you are still on the side of opportunity. If you still have my email, it's the same, fire me one so I can update my contacts. Anything you want me to have to stay in touch:) ed

22-Mar-19
LMBO Justin!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

22-Mar-19
Always liked that Justin fella. :)

22-Mar-19
Funny thing, well, not so funny. When the Senate Fish and Game was going to have a hearing on this, HSUS sent one of their big guns to put in their 2 cents about Sunday hunting.

Of course they oppose it, as they know it will make hunting stronger.

And here we fight not only the antis, but we fight our own to make hunting better.

Imagine that?

22-Mar-19
Brad, when there are no battles left to fight...well, that's called, The End. :) Just do yer best to be on the Winning Side;)

24-Mar-19
PALongbow, I support you. Get us a 'trespassing' bill to support. It is separate from Sunday hunting. You get it together and ask for support, contact me here, I will give you my email address, and I will do the same things I have done for Sunday hunting for your bill.

24-Mar-19
That's two of us Ron. Get yer transom hitched to yer mule and start the long row.

24-Mar-19
Ron, I am retired now. My time is devoted to family, including ( Dread Many) my own able replacements in the form of the next two generations of us 'wentzlers' :) Take a long look at the serving Boards of most of the Organizations the UBP worked elbow to elbow with and you'll most of the families involved at the front when I served still do...Serve. Some of the OLDE warriors are still on the front lines!! Showing and teaching the artform by EXAMPLE! We do own ANYTHING Ron, we merely borrow it from our children and theirs'. Too often we leave them a Present to deal with nobody wants. Well past time to change that propensity. Get on it, Brother, you're wasting THEIR Precious TIME!!

24-Mar-19
Ron you build bows? Now that's funny. You couldn't make a sling shot if yer life depended on it.

24-Mar-19
I find I no longer have the time or the energy to deal with negative energy. I seem thrive on positive in these latter years. I simply accomplish a lot more looking for alternative solutions than with trying to determine what is wrong with conventional thought lines. Einstein said, "The world's problems that exist today cannot possibly be solved by the same level of thinking which created them." I know that to be true because I used that superior wisdom to design this home, along with the engineering, legal arrangements, efficiency provisions, financial arrangemets, etc, ad naseum....

24-Mar-19
BTW, any of you readers, Heaven forbid, find yourselves victims of flood waters, the design for this home is on file, all of it. and is available on request if any of you should ever need it. This home design will pay for itself in ten years with energy and insurance savings alone. Wouldn't cost you a penny for what I have learned. ed

24-Mar-19
As you can see from my lack of post on the trespass bs that i have not respond to it in 3 weeks or so.. You will never get someone that's against sunday to ever support it... I'm putting my effort into moving Sunday hunting forward. Besides with all the trespassing that some say will happen after Sunday hunting comes, I'm sure trespassing law will be very easy to get strengthened.. Ed

• Sitka Gear