hawkeye in PA 28-Mar-19
monkeyball 28-Mar-19
Teeton 28-Mar-19
Flintnocker 28-Mar-19
Flintnocker 18-Apr-19
Rut Nut 18-Apr-19
Flintnocker 19-Apr-19
25-Mar-19
My generation of our family has decided to drop to the back circle at the campfire from where we can simply observe and smile a lot. Most of you know where and how to reach us when you want to. We are very content. The future is in quite capable hands. all windows and doors are open. quite sincerely, the wentzlers

26-Mar-19
save me a seat

27-Mar-19
HAWK-EYE..I thought you were savin' one for me?

27-Mar-19
Ya must have taken your laptop with ya to the back circle? :)

27-Mar-19
Ed, that’s the spot for the cagey veteran!!

27-Mar-19
You guys all know where to find me. And that's good stuff!

27-Mar-19
Next time I’m out that way Ed.................... ;-)

27-Mar-19
I'm confused, this is mean lost Ed again?? :(

28-Mar-19
Ya he's lost again. Prolly out in right field, back under the bleachers talking to pigeons again. I'll go see if I can find him and give the poor pigeons a break.

28-Mar-19
No, he's hanging on by a 'thread';)

28-Mar-19
Did I ever tell about the pigeon I trapped at local fees mill for dog tarininng reason"? Missed it out of the spring box, rather uniquely marked bird, did what pigeons do, went home, Owner of the feed mill told me if I didn't learn to shoot better the 'gig' was off :) Hanging by a thread..I like that:) and friends, I've been tryin' to get Lost for over 50 years, haven't managed to do it, yet:)

28-Mar-19
No sir...you will not be sitting in the back row. We will simply move the sittin' logs a little to the left, a little to the right, and make room for the ones, like yourself, who have paved the way for us. If the fire starts to dwindle, we will just throw a few more logs on, and watch the embers roar back to life. The back row is no place to observe the great changes that are coming to pass, and you should be at the vanguard to celebrate with us. :)

28-Mar-19
Ed, did you get the PM I sent you?

28-Mar-19

monkeyball's embedded Photo
monkeyball's embedded Photo

It's a good place to be Ed............

Good Shooting->->->->Craig

28-Mar-19
Ed you still got the mean English setters. You know the ones that like to bite your nose when to steal from them??? :) The other ED

28-Mar-19
Nice Guys!! Teeton, bought a female setter in 2009, up valley here. She is the sweetest dog, and smarter than I am. She will do anything I ask to do, except paint. Turkeysshe's awesome, birds, squirrels, ducks, and feral cats:) she's pushing 9 pretty hard, but still acts like a pup....I guess I better check my PMs. Hate to keep a friend waiting. All the rest of ya, thanks. Good to have good friends! ed

18-Apr-19
Stopped by, early this am. ya'll sleeping. Still answer to my agricultural roots, lot of work to do on the grounds this year. Nursery stock to line out, some drainage problems to solve, etc. Rainy days still plugging away at a massive inventory of stuff still in boxes from 2011. Did attend the UBP DHP banquet, took two day spin through SE PA to visit a few old friends. Good times shared. Many great memories re-visited. Good stuff. Great people. Carry on... ed

18-Apr-19
Keeping busy? Sounds good! Good to see you at the DHP Ed! Will see you again soon, I'm sure. ;-)

19-Apr-19
Rut, always makes my day to visit with you! I had a grand time!

• Sitka Gear