Contributors to this thread:
DanWesson357 05-Apr-19
Vonfoust 05-Apr-19
DanWesson357 05-Apr-19
DanWesson357 05-Apr-19
DCNOE 05-Apr-19
05-Apr-19

DanWesson357's Link
United Bowhunters of PA is a Great Organization. So is Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. Please take a moment to visit this site and with a few clicks you will send a form letter to your PA Senator and let them know you Support Sunday Hunting. This link will show you support Senate Bill #147.

05-Apr-19
My Senate seat is currently vacant although I did get the chance to bend the likely replacements ear at the Armstrong County Sportsmen and Conservation League dinner last week. He knows where I stand and if elected I'm not complaining about his stance. :)

05-Apr-19
Thank you for joining Backcountry Hunters & Anglers in speaking-up for our North American public lands. Please consider supporting our work on behalf of your wild public lands, waters and wildlife by becoming a BHA member or donating today.

Messages were sent to the following recipients:

Sen. Mike Folmer (R-PA-048)

05-Apr-19

DanWesson357's Link
Vonfoust...feel free to contact EVERY Senator's office and tell them how you feel. The calls Matter. The e-mail matter. Just sent a U.S. postal letter to every Senator on the Appropriations Committee. Got a few youth hunters writing letters and emails for me.

Check the link. All the contact info is there!

05-Apr-19
Done

• Sitka Gear