Bkbowhunter 08-Apr-19
Bkbowhunter 08-Apr-19
babysaph 08-Apr-19
Bkbowhunter 08-Apr-19
hookman 09-Apr-19
07-Apr-19

Bkbowhunter 's embedded Photo
Today my wife and youngest son went on a part of bluestone wma that I like to hunt on. And picked up trash for about 2 hrs. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

07-Apr-19
Thank you for doing that !

07-Apr-19
Great job! Like gobbler said - thank you and your wife and son as well!!!

07-Apr-19
Thanks. Would be nice for.wma's to benefit from some prison labor.

07-Apr-19
Can't do prison labor

08-Apr-19
It has gotten really bad in McClintic wma this spring people are dumping chairs, tvs sofas, tires or whatever , They have a care taker who does his best to keep it picked up but he can only do so much . Sad

08-Apr-19
It is sad. The eastern panhandle roads look like a garbage dump. Really embarrassing. 2 years ago I saw a nice buck coming across the field behind my house that had a Southern States feed sack across is face. It sure bow he could see. Guess he got in someone’s discarded feed sack. The garbage situation is quite easy to take care of but will never happen . Just have the county Do 2 inspections per year and if your property isn’t clean then out a lien in the property or. It allow the person to get their drivers license or something .

08-Apr-19

08-Apr-19
Here is where we stopped only got about 3/4 the way she had knee surgery in February. Im going back after spring gobbler goes out im sure they be plenty more to clean up. Lol

08-Apr-19
Sorry for the above text. Tried talking to type. Sucks. LOL

08-Apr-19
Yeah i cant text at all lol. I made a post on Facebook everyone is all about social media challenges. I challenge everyone who throws trash out anywhere throw it in your yard and you look at it for awhile!!!

09-Apr-19
Thank them for all the work from all of us.

• Sitka Gear