OneEye 08-Jul-19
Quailhunter 08-Jul-19
SoDakSooner 08-Jul-19
OneEye 23-Aug-19
OneEye 23-Aug-19
OneEye 23-Aug-19
Quailhunter 25-Aug-19
09-Apr-19
The controlled hunts are out goodluck guys.

12-Apr-19
Applied this afternoon

13-Apr-19
maybe this is finally the year. 15 preference points for elk and turkey

13-Apr-19
20 pp for elk

16-Apr-19
19 for elk...Honestly will be lucky to ever draw.

17-Apr-19
The new system is a little bit of a pain to get everyone updated but is easier once you get the initial information completed. You can even go make after the fact changes to hunt choices, hunt order, and add/substract group members.

02-May-19
24 points for elk. 20 for pronghorn. I’m feeling it....

14-Jun-19
Maybe Wichita mountains antlered tag...

19-Jun-19
Actually looked and my elk points were updated to 21. Guess they missed some in the transition.

Only like 10 for pronghorn but not that fired up about that hunt. I grew up in Western SD and if I ever wanted have several private ground pcs to bowhunt them. Shot enough of them in HS that the urge just isn't there, even 30 years later.

Wichita Mtn's deer is always the first choice but unlikely will ever draw as we hunt McAlester too much to build any points.

02-Jul-19
3 pm today

02-Jul-19
Glad I got up early

02-Jul-19
I guess not central time?

02-Jul-19
I assume they are on Hawaian time?

02-Jul-19
4:26 still not up.

02-Jul-19
Drew deer, no luck on elk

02-Jul-19
Mine all show pending still

02-Jul-19
Not selected

02-Jul-19
The elk and antelope say not selected. the deer and turkey are saying pending. this is at 8pm

02-Jul-19
Now it's not selected on all. There is always next year.

02-Jul-19
Son drew Salt Plains youth hunt so I’m as good with that as anything!

02-Jul-19
Nothing here. Friend drew Washita NWR doe hunt.

03-Jul-19
I got an email this morning saying that my son and I drew salt plains wilderness 11/18 but doesn’t say if it’s rifle or archery. I’m assuming it’s rifle.

03-Jul-19
That particular weekend is rifle.

03-Jul-19
We went 5 for four with no preference points since it has been several years since applying. Wife drew in on January elk. 16 year old Daughter drew in on a single day archery at Ft. Gibson WRP. 14 year old son drew in on youth muzzleloader deer at Ft. Gibson WRP. Both my son and myself drew in on muzzleloader deer at Osage Western Wall. I don't know any of these areas. I have waterfowl hunted and dog trained at the regular portion of Ft. Gibson, and know several good places to hunt deer. We usually do all of our deer hunting on the familly farm in Western Oklahoma, but the three hour drive with kids activies.

08-Jul-19
OkCowboy I was already thinking that my son and I drew a good hunt because the odds were better this year for anyone who was able to successfully apply using the new website because I found it difficult. I think your success makes me believe that even more. I nearly gave up on it.

08-Jul-19
I emailed them Friday about not being able to pay for my sons user fees and permits. Definitely some glitches with the new system. As the results came up last week, it made me think they were just then drawing for them. Mine showed up in order of category. Elk, antelope, etc...

Has anyone else been able to pay? Any of you MCAAP guys been able to pay your fee?

08-Jul-19
This weekend my wife couldn’t buy a fishing license on the phone but had to go onto the computer and after that it was a lot easier. Not sure if you’re using a phone to connect but if so that might help to switch to a computer.

08-Jul-19
I tried it on an iPad and a laptop.

08-Jul-19
Nothing drawn here. 4 years now with nothing and we put in in a group. Didn't have any vacation time any way....lol.

23-Aug-19
Quail hunter, what did you learn about paying the fees? I’m about to have to go up to the office because I emailed them and they said if you login to gooutdoors there’d be a button to pay fees but I don’t have one. I might have missed the deadline. I sure wish they hadn’t needed to invent the new system. It sucks.

23-Aug-19
As a last resort before going up there I used a computer and got the full site. I couldn’t pay from the iPhone but the computer works. Hope this helps someone else.

23-Aug-19
It’s because they put their links all the way over in the right edge of the page and you can’t see it or know it’s there., but you can scroll to the right and use it once you know it’s there. They should fix that.

25-Aug-19
Yes, was able to do it with a laptop.

• Sitka Gear