ground hunter 13-Apr-19
Tweed 14-Apr-19
GVS 14-Apr-19
stagetek 14-Apr-19
Myke 14-Apr-19
CraigL 15-Apr-19
Tweed 16-Apr-19
09-Apr-19
Anyone going? Its this weekend,,,,, I am without a truck, but will get down there on Sunday, have quite a bit of stuff to sell.... weather looks great

09-Apr-19
Ill be there Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.

Will be me, Justin (the lefty), friends son Dez and maybe my daughter.

We'll be camping. Feel free to share a fire with us.

09-Apr-19
I will be there Sat.

09-Apr-19
Probably Sunday

09-Apr-19
Looking forward to seeing you all. The courses are in great shape and the weather forecast is predicting a nice weekend.

09-Apr-19
we are ready to go. I am tending bar from 4 until 6 on Saturday. stop in and say hi. I will have the Brewers hat on.

10-Apr-19
are they serving breakfast on Sunday am also?

10-Apr-19
Yes. Breakfast on Sunday as well. I'll be tending bar 8-10 am both days. Stop in and say "hi".

11-Apr-19
Should be there both days. One day with one kid, the next with the other

12-Apr-19
Love to attend, but going to take my grand son turkey hunting! Youth Hunt week end! Next Year! Have a Great Time

12-Apr-19
I'll be one of the instructors helping others build bows in the pole shed. I'll be wearing either a Packers hat or a grey WTA knit hat. Stop by and say hello, or better yet, get yourself a stave and join in.

12-Apr-19
If your looking to buy a quality self bow, made out of black oak, out of the Northern Kettle Moraine, and never used, see me, at my table in the am.....

I will also have some nice stands, and other good stuff......... no junk

13-Apr-19
Didn't make it to the shoot, but my Grand son did manage to get a 24lb. tom with 10 1/2" beard! Excellent day!!!!!!!!!!!

13-Apr-19
Thanks to Ojibwa,,, another great event, and the lunch for five bucks was super,,,, wish I could drink cold beer though,,,,, sold some stuff, bought some stuff, nice to see people building their bows,,,,,, one little guy built a sword, pretty cool.......

Hope to see everyone at Horicon later this year.................

14-Apr-19
Had a great time. Both Haley and Desmond loved.

Desmond really was impressed with the hospitality of the club members. He's hooked now.

Found a dry campsite hung out all night and, woke ate more bacon than we should and shot some more. Great weekend.

Thank you Greg for helping Haley out and Craig for making Desmond a string.

Thank you Ojibwa.

14-Apr-19
Thank you to Ojibwa and everyone that helped out at bowjam. I saw a number of bows coming to life. I am completely shot out having shot all three ranges, phew! The food was great as well.

It certainly was nice connecting with everyone again and developing new relationships. I wish i would have had more time to talk to you Tweed. I knew there would be someone to make you a string there.

14-Apr-19
Thanks to all who came out and made it the fun event it was. A great turn out on Saturday. The weather played a role on Sunday, but there were more than a few that came and played in the snow.

14-Apr-19
Lots of shavings falling on the ground. Nice to see and work with, younger people dedicated to working on a bow with their own hands. And the Ojibwa pork was great as always. I think they gave me about 3/4 lbs on my plate. I didn't need a supper. Thanks Ojibwa for hosting.

15-Apr-19

CraigL's embedded Photo
CraigL's embedded Photo
Had a good time shooting Sunday. :)

16-Apr-19

Tweed's embedded Photo
Jurassic Hunter
Tweed's embedded Photo
Jurassic Hunter

• Sitka Gear