ground hunter 02-Jun-19
RMhunter 07-Sep-19
Saddle44 04-Feb-21
Highlife 04-Feb-21
JLBSparks 13-Mar-21
mgmicky 14-Mar-21
mgmicky 14-Mar-21
10-Apr-19
The WV Game Commission will vote on lowering the buck limit from 3 per year to 2 later this summer in WV I know Tennessee has lowered the limit in the last few years, so if you would, please give some feedback about the impact .

Do you think it has helped with the management as far a balanced herd ?

Are you seeing a more mature herd ?

Do you think it was good lowering the limit or do you wish it would not have been lowered? Any other thoughts on it is welcome also. Thanks in advance

02-Jun-19
I just read the new rules to handle cwd in Tenn, its insane

07-Sep-19
I definitely think it was a good ideal to lower to 2 bucks, in east Tenn we are not overrun with deer but we have a decent amount. But our buck to doe ratio is out of whack, I'd love to see them go to one buck like Kentucky

04-Feb-21
I like the 2 bucks limit but would like to see a bait law were bait could be used I also see slot of does per buck not slot of size in my area would like a healthier herd were bucks could get bigger just not slot of food to grow much horn in my area

04-Feb-21
No reason to bait.

13-Mar-21
Not really seeing any MORE bucks but the ones I see are bigger.

14-Mar-21
I just moved here last summer. Most places that I have lived/hunted have 2 buck regulations, so I never gave it a thought. I will say the E TN deer definitely have larger bodies than what I’m used to in the Piedmont region of NC

14-Mar-21
I just moved here last summer. Most places that I have lived/hunted have 2 buck regulations, so I never gave it a thought. I will say the E TN deer definitely have larger bodies than what I’m used to in the Piedmont region of NC

• Sitka Gear