RockyMountain 12-Apr-19
Pnwbowlifer 08-Jul-19
Machias 13-Jul-19
MathewsBadger 14-Jul-19
NIdaho8 17-Jul-19
NIdaho8 17-Jul-19
NIdaho8 17-Jul-19
12-Apr-19
Some recent life changes have resulted in my usual hunting partners not being able to hunt with me this fall on the archery hunt. I'm looking to hunt the Saw Tooth area this year (assuming I can get a tag in May). If not, then maybe Tex Creek, which I've hunted previously, or open to another unit. I'm late 30's, in good shape, and like to backpack in deep into the back country away from the crowds. My wife never likes me going solo, and I've tended to have more success with a partner as well, not to mention packing out an animal is easier with a buddy. If you're looking for someone as well, reach out and we could discuss further.

08-Jul-19
Hey. I am also looking for a new hunting partner. I am moving to post falls this September. I am 33, I have been bowhunting for 20 years in Washington state. I wont be getting an Idaho tag this year because of residency but that doesn't mean i cant help you call or pack out. My wife doest like the idea of me solo hunting in grizzly country. As i said im new to idaho but willing to put in work to find animals.. lets talk

13-Jul-19
Welcome Pnwbowlifer, I'm just south of C'dA.

14-Jul-19
Hey guys, I just moved here from Washington state as well. Bought a home over here in Victor, ID. Looking for a bow hunting buddy who isn't afraid to put on some miles. I am looking at Bear River or Tex Creek for elk and deer this year. Give me a shout if you are interested in joining me or if you just want to get together and sling some arrows.

17-Jul-19
PM sent

17-Jul-19
PM sent to Pnwbowlifer I should say

17-Jul-19
PM sent to Pnwbowlifer I should say

• Sitka Gear