DanaC 19-Aug-19
DanaC 19-Aug-19
DanaC 24-Aug-19
DanaC 25-Aug-19
Steveeg 25-Aug-19
15-Apr-19

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Coming this August. I've heard and read that a lot of folks have an interest in ASA 3-D shoots, now you'll have a chance to try it locally. I'm planing to be there, hope you'll check it out.

15-Apr-19
The Facebook page for this is at -

https://www.facebook.com/pg/necsarchery/posts/?ref=page_internal

15-Apr-19
Complete ASArules are at -

https://www.asaarchery.com/rules/pro-am-tour-rules?fbclid=IwAR0baMwRmoa0s7AxP_2xW3g3umygSKiKQ-HG38uE-xPCY6UfzExH0HHTka4

19-Jun-19
ttt

19-Jun-19
Cool - I may be able to check that out, it's pretty local. I ride by there and hunt in that area now and then...

25-Jun-19
Last year I shot at nimrod for the first time at the trail shoot. Marked 3D it was Extremely well organized all the best New England shooters. I would assume it to be similar. A great experience even for a rookie 3D shooter it was. Dana thx again for posting. Rinehart this wk end I’m trying to get a day in.

29-Jul-19
Sounds to me like I can use my hunting recurve, with a short stab and an elevated rest. No stringwalking or fixed crawl. Same range limit as IBO 'Senior Traditional' but I'll be shooting against all ages instead of just my fellow half-blind, arthritic types ;-)

Should be fun!

16-Aug-19
ttt

19-Aug-19
ttt This is looking like a real fun event, with some great door prizes. I shot Nimrod/Holden for the first time at the IBO New England, an interesting and fun course. Fairly level, compared to many I've been on. They have a good selection of Rinehart targets. No junkers. This is also an introduction to New England of S3DA - Scholastic 3D Archery - which aims to get more school-agers outdoors via archery. (From my soapbox) - I see bunches of kids at winter indoor archery leagues, then come April they vanish from the sport. Why? Old farts like me dam' sure ain't the *future* of the sport!

19-Aug-19
From ASA/S3DA FB page -

We would like to Thank the following sponsors for their donations for our door prizes for our shoot next weekend.

The Tackle Shack Craig Angeli for the Elite Enlist bow & the Bloodsport hunter arrows.

Reedy's Archery for the Morrel bag target & Bloodsport hunter extreme arrows.

Big Al's Archer's Paradise Dan Zecker for the Delta McKenzie 2 speed bags, the Buck knife & Easton arrow pullers.

PSE Archery for 2 Uprising Bows AAE, Scorpion Venom, Stan & Copper John.

Black Eagle zombie slayer arrows 2 half dozen packs.

Archery Plus Hall's Archery XSpot Archery AEP Trader Jan's Wicked Twisted Bowstrings string & cable set. Shrewd

24-Aug-19
Well, I shot this today and had a blast! Good course, 'different' targets - some Mackenzies mixed in, different scoring rings. Perfect weather this weekend, get out and enjoy it!

25-Aug-19

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Unlike IBO, which scores the center of the ten ring as an 11, ASA scores the bottom small circle inside the ten ring as a 12. (Shooter has the option of calling the upper 12 ring also to avoid other arrows.) Higher reward, but higher risk. Miss the 12 and you're likely to be in the 8 instead of the 10. It truly is a game of inches!

25-Aug-19
Damn that’s some good shooting

• Sitka Gear