babysaph 15-Apr-19
Ron Miller 16-Apr-19
gobbler 16-Apr-19
Ron Miller 16-Apr-19
Turk 30-Apr-19
15-Apr-19

Ron Miller's embedded Photo
Just wondering if any of You guys use dogs for hunting sheds and Recovering Turkey ?

15-Apr-19

15-Apr-19
This is my Blue Lacy and she will Track anything that bleeds ! I've never put her on a turkey but I know she loves them and will put them up in the trees, she also will bring in every turkey feather she finds, loves loves the scent of turkeys ! Last Fall at my camp I was taking a nap and Lonnie was outside, he said Lacie broke and run and jumped 2 big longbeards, and they flew straight up , it was Fall season, he got his bow and almost had a 20 yard shot but then they flew .

15-Apr-19

She will also Tree Squirrels and if they linger to long she Will catch and kill them ! This is 1 she caught and killed herself ! She's Only 1 year Old

15-Apr-19

I'm also Training another Puppy that I had flew in from New Mexico 2 weeks ago, his name is Jack ,( after Whitmire ) he is also a Blue Lacy !

15-Apr-19

Jack already on a Squirrel

15-Apr-19
Nice turkey sheds Ron.

15-Apr-19
Those are great dogs. I had a beagle bulldog mix that could find dead deer. I had to put her down last fall. She was the best. Once I was walking her on her leash and she walked right up on a deer that looked like it had been shot by a bow. Good luck with your dogs Ron

16-Apr-19
JR If I'm fortunate enough to get a Gobbler I'm gonna see if she wants to find him, I know she can but don't know if she will stay with a turkey track .

Don, she loves her sheds, lol

16-Apr-19
I know guys that use dogs for fall turkey hunting. The dog finds the flock and busts it up then comes back and waits silently with the hunter while he calls them back. It’s a special type of training . The dog has to learn to be aggressive in tracking down and busting flock then sit and be passive while hunter calls one back

16-Apr-19
Thanks Greg This Dog has shown me a Want To Please You , unlike any dog I've ever had, if she had a good trainer it's hard to tell what she could do !

30-Apr-19
Ive seen fall hunters have the dogs sit by them while calling the birds with some came laying over them. Special dogs for sure

• Sitka Gear