MF 16-Apr-19
ground hunter 16-Apr-19
Duke 17-Apr-19
Myke 17-Apr-19
blackwolf 17-Apr-19
GoJakesGo 27-Apr-19
Konk1 31-May-19
16-Apr-19
Cant see this store surviving. Prices way to high and no customers the few times I visited. Bought a speed loader and holder for my 357 only to go across the road to Fleet Farm and bought the same items for $14 less.

16-Apr-19
GANDER OUTDOORS

16-Apr-19
reloaders,,,?????????????????? really go to a gun show, they are everywhere for every caliber and shotgun..... was at fond du lac show last Saturday, they were all over the place

going to Waupaca show on Saturday,,,, anyone want to meet up????????????

17-Apr-19
Is this “Ganger” a knockoff from Gander? Good work, MF... In all fairness, I agree with you 100% as to Gander. In my view, the original Gander Mt was in an identity crisis/struggle for several years prior to BK filing and now afterwards the remaining company, Gander (Ganger!) is trying to go all REI leaving hunters and fishermen behind... Good luck!

17-Apr-19
The Madison Gander will probably survive as it had a Camping World location right next to the Gander Mt store before the buyout. This then basically created a supersized Camping World. It is nice to stroll campers indoors out of the elements. The boat and camper areas added to the building takes up at least 1/2 of the floor space. This location is handy for campers traveling on the I90/I94. Parts and supplies for campers, they have on stock will help them survive. Hardcore sportsmans stuff is limited, and only reasonable if on sale.

17-Apr-19
I like the selection of items not commonly found elsewhere. However the gun clerk was clueless.

27-Apr-19
Sounds like a few stores are closing already. The Wausau store is having a "grand reopening" sale this weekend. They've been open for over a year?

31-May-19
I bought a mount for my tactacam to mount to my bow so I could use my current stabilizer. Best price I could find anywhere. You have to watch what you buy, some things are way over priced there. The Appleton store didn't even make it a year. The one is Green Bay may not last much longer either.

• Sitka Gear