Two Feathers 17-Apr-19
casekiska 17-Apr-19
Tweed 18-Apr-19
casekiska 18-Apr-19
casekiska 18-Apr-19
ground hunter 18-Apr-19
Tweed 18-Apr-19
17-Apr-19
For those that don't know; I work in Long Term Care fraud. I have a special place in me for those that have hurdles that most of us will never see and I view it as a privilege to protect the programs that serve them

I saw a segment on this gentleman the other day and wanted to share it. What a great example for all men.

17-Apr-19
Quite amazing.

17-Apr-19
Over the years I have been privileged to have met a number of Wisconsin members of the United Federation For Disabled Archers and I have invited a few of them to hunt my property with me. Yes, these fellows are disabled and it is not always easy to get them out into the woods and in a stand (ground blind). We did it though. One of the fellows, Les, shot a darn big doe and you should have seen the smile on his face. What a reaction, you'd think he just won the lottery! I was really happy for him and super pleased all went well.

Hey fellas, these guys need our help. If you ever get a chance take one of them hunting with you; you won't regret it!

18-Apr-19
That's awesome Bill!

Do you remember how Les had his bow set up by chance?

18-Apr-19
Tweed - see PM

18-Apr-19
Tweed - see PM

18-Apr-19
last spring going to Iowa, I was listening to a archery program on WPR. The man was a world champion, shooting some of the best scores in field archery in the world. I believe he had no use of his hands, and shot the bow, with his feet.....

anyway, he was trying to compete in the field, of where anyone could shoot, in other words, was asking, that his disability would be discarded, that he wanted to compete against the best, but the rules would not let him

He had to shoot in the disabled category,,,,, I do not know anything about field archery so maybe someone here, knows who the guy is,,,,,, it was a good radio show though

18-Apr-19
I wonder if it was the same person? The segment I saw had him competing against more able bodied and broke some kind of long range record.

• Sitka Gear