cherney12 22-Apr-19
keepemsharp 22-Apr-19
cherney12 22-Apr-19
Bodyman 23-Apr-19
cherney12 24-Apr-19
Dale06 24-Apr-19
Dale06 24-Apr-19
18-Apr-19
Today the Brady gun bunch sent in a powerful bunch of lawyers into KS to convict a KS gun dealer of a straw sale. Said he should have known what was going on. Supposed to cost him 2 million. Remember AARP is a BIG supporter of Sarah Brady.

18-Apr-19
Can you provide any details or link to the details.

18-Apr-19
It was the dealer that sold the gun(s) to the gal that was dating the Hesston mass shooter.

19-Apr-19
Keepem: I know you and I are both AARP eligible. They will never get a dime of my money due to their antigun agenda.

20-Apr-19
Sold them to her, using the shooters Credit Card. I believe that was the sticking point here. There was no conviction, a settlement was reached. $2 million to a few of the victims and deceased families and the Pawn Shop can never sell guns again.

22-Apr-19
She bought guns and presumably completed the background check and used his credit card. Duh!

22-Apr-19
Rightfully so. He's lucky he doesn't have to serve time.

22-Apr-19
A felon with a firearm is automatic incarceration. Unless it gets plea bargained away as they almost always do.

22-Apr-19
Say what? I mean the pawn shop employee that sold the gun to someone using a felon's credit card is lucky they don't have to serve time.

23-Apr-19
So she passed back round does he now run a back round on the person on the card? WHAT A WORLD

24-Apr-19
Not sure on the law, but you would think the name on the ID of the purchaser would need to match the name on the form of payment when buying an AK 47. Maybe it's too much to ask to look at the credit card.

24-Apr-19
The 4473 document that the BUYER completes for a background check, says something to the effect, are you the buyer of this gun? If she said yes, she was lying by using another persons CC. If she said no, she would be denied.

24-Apr-19
The 4473 document that the BUYER completes for a background check, says something to the effect, are you the buyer of this gun? If she said yes, she was lying by using another persons CC. If she said no, she would be denied. Lots of blame to be shared here.

• Sitka Gear