yooper89 22-Apr-19
Treeline 22-Apr-19
Whocares 22-Apr-19
Brun 22-Apr-19
Buglmin 29-Apr-19
19-Apr-19

tradhntr's embedded Photo
tradhntr's embedded Photo
Have not seen any Colorado Turkeys yet I guess I will start one. Black Widow Longbow Wensel Woodsman Broadhead.

19-Apr-19
Congrats! I'm headed back out this weekend. Hopefully its not as busy as opening weekend.

19-Apr-19
Sweet Eric! Great looking bird!

19-Apr-19

Mathewshootrphone's embedded Photo
Mathewshootrphone's embedded Photo
Got him done last night

19-Apr-19
Nice! Headed out tomorrow but next state over. Trying to get my son one with the bow.

20-Apr-19

Rock's embedded Photo
Rock's embedded Photo
Colorado Turkey from yesterday afternoon, took 3 hours to finally get the shot and he was less than 200 yards when I started working him. 9" beard using a takedown bow built for me by Jewel Leadford many years ago and Magnus Bullheads.

20-Apr-19
Ran up to a spot today. 5.5 miles of tough hiking between 7000-8500' elevation. Not a bird heard or found. Lots of fresh elk chews on aspen groves and 8 mule deer. I don't think the birds have moved up to this area yet..........always see flocks of them in the fall with poults so they will be there eventually.

20-Apr-19
Good job, guys! I had to go next state over for mine too. Ron, great talking with you in Omaha, and love it when you can stand on your head and still kill a bird! ;-)

21-Apr-19

KYELKAHOLIC's embedded Photo
KYELKAHOLIC's embedded Photo
My Colorado Tax day bird.

21-Apr-19
Sorry bout the sideways pic?

22-Apr-19
Put on about 10 miles this weekend looking for birds. Plenty of hens but no beards. Saw a handful of elk with some decent antler growth, though. Also heard some guys tree a lion with hounds. First time I've experienced that!

22-Apr-19
Saw birds on both sides of Gore Pass in the snow on Friday and Saturday... One bunch was up at 9K!

22-Apr-19
Use a friends cabin up on the Gore. Last Spring heard distant gobbling a couple mornings. Will be staying back up there last week of May this year again and probably into June a little.

22-Apr-19
Nice bird KY. Looks like he had a worse tax day than I did. Congrats to all you successful guys so far.

29-Apr-19

Buglmin's embedded Photo
Buglmin's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear