ground hunter 20-Apr-19
Mnhunter1980 20-Apr-19
Franklin 20-Apr-19
skookumjt 21-Apr-19
happygolucky 21-Apr-19
Jeff in MN 21-Apr-19
Treefarm 21-Apr-19
20-Apr-19
Someone in N. Wisconsin allegedly put out poisoned meat on public land resulting in dog and wildlife deaths....including a wolf.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/dead-dogs-found-in-northern-wisconsin-believed-to-be-poisoned-dnr-reports

20-Apr-19

Treefarm's Link
As a link

20-Apr-19
You have to be some type of asshole to put out poison. and some have done so on a hook , since m friend lost his dog, a few years ago, with that method..... believe me I do not believe me the wolf introduction, made any sense,,,, but this is not way to address the issue,,,,''

what an asshole would do this

20-Apr-19
I agree with GH, I am all for a wolf season but this poison crap is sick and twisted!! I would whoop a mans a$$ if I knew they poisoned my dog. The lazy prick put it in the ditch, Maybe he targeted dogs ? Either way it’s disgusting.

20-Apr-19
I saw a video of a dog dying from poisoning just like the article stated and it was horrific.

The only thing that could drive someone to do this is if they suffered a catastrophic loss by a wolf or coyote. But they would have to know a domestic pet could find it.

Thanks Treefarm….I have no idea how to do that.

21-Apr-19
This is very common. People also do it to kill racoons that are eating bait or are in food plots. I see posts about it all the time on habitat forums. It's disgusting but happens more often than anyone wants to admit. These people can't be punished enough.

21-Apr-19
These people need to be kicked in the groin and then put in jail. Disgusting...

21-Apr-19
Franklin, just paste the same thing that you put in your post in the space marked URL / Link. At least that is what you do on a computer, I suspect there is a similar thing if you are posting from a phone.

21-Apr-19

Treefarm's embedded Photo
Use this to submit a link. C&P link into area circled by red.
Treefarm's embedded Photo
Use this to submit a link. C&P link into area circled by red.

• Sitka Gear