Bowhunt 3138 25-Apr-19
Bob H in NH 29-Apr-19
Moons22 01-May-19
Tajue17 18-Jun-19
hmaxims 31-Aug-19
hmaxims 31-Aug-19
hmaxims 10-Oct-19
20-Apr-19
Finally did it! Bought a house in NH with lots of land... getting out of Trash-a-chusetts. Which is sad, my relatives came over on the Mayflower. But rest assured, I am not your typical Masshole. Hope you guys have room for another patriot in the Granite State!

20-Apr-19
Welcome home !! You're gonna love it !!

24-Apr-19
For a little while longer, anyways. The Demons had 60 opperatives working full time for the year before the last election changing this state blue, probably paid with Soros money. The Repugs had only three full time.

25-Apr-19
Yup it's definitely becoming northern Assachusetts.

29-Apr-19
If you're north of Manchester, you might really be in NH, south of that, nope MA snuck north

01-May-19
Awesome what town

18-Jun-19
not you're typical masshole? just to generalize what he means is a typical masshole will still work in Mass but live in NH disguising himself as a well-off north sloper while cashing fat Mass paychecks,,,, a non-typical masshole will quit his/her mass job and take the pay cut to then work in NH where he/she contributes more dollars to the state taxes and welfare and has earned the right to cut off masshole tourists who are driving the posted speed limits and congesting all the traffic up like it is in Mass, true north slopers may never officially except them which is considered traditional behavior in Vermont & Maine.

Mass retiree's that move to NH,,, now for putting up with all the bullcrap, high prices, heavy traffic, and dumb laws and of course being called a masshole you're whole life by the north slopers who run for the cape every weekend you've earned a free pass to live in NH without justification and earn a classification as a "old and tired typical or non-typical masshole".

31-Aug-19
Sorry, its been a very busy few months. House renovation took much longer than expected. Move in day is this week. Im in Candia.

31-Aug-19
Spikebull, yeah I was paying attention to those bills about a month ago. What worries me is all the people from MA that want it to be like MA and vote that way. Stay there if you get upset seeing a guy walk into a fast food place with a .44 strapped to his hip.

10-Oct-19
Pi, Dually noted. Seeing as though almost all my immediate family is still in Massachusetts - yeah maybe my name for it might have been crude. I will pick up that stinker and put it back in my pocket.

I have wanted to live in NH since I was a young man in 1981 - well before all the people started moving over the border just to "save on taxes". I was just excited that it finally happened. There are far more reasons to move here other than politics, I never got into those and probably won't. I do like apples. Honey crisp. lol

• Sitka Gear