Screwball 06-May-19
Myke 06-May-19
Screwball 06-May-19
22-Apr-19

Missouribreaks's Link

22-Apr-19
Ted Nugent is insane...

22-Apr-19
He does have a legit point about the "CWD transfer" baloney.

22-Apr-19
Franklin +1

23-Apr-19
I grew up on Ted, he is an awesome entertainer. Just like all of us he can take a stand on issues that are important to him, but he is the last place I would go to for any sort of accurate data on CWD. I still love the guy. BC

23-Apr-19
Yeah, how can you argue with a guy who writes lyrics like "wang dang what a sweet poontang a shakin my thang as a rang a dang dang in the bell"... LOL!

23-Apr-19
Kind of like Hollywood toting there political views out to the public, a joke.

23-Apr-19
Kind of like our DNR and deer managers in our state...a joke.

23-Apr-19
The new DNR secretary is questioning why baiting is still allowed in Wisconsin with CWD so prevalent. Stay tuned, this could get interesting.

23-Apr-19
Not hardly.

23-Apr-19
Yea , Ted is a shooter . Shoots from a tower . Shoots with a crossbow . Shoots mostly behind a high fence .

Gosh the word hunter never came up .

23-Apr-19

24-Apr-19
I surely don't agree with Ted on everything. He does really work hard to back hunting and our rights as a whole though. And, he is the staunchest of Republicans on the planet and I love him for that. I love when the dummycrats try to debate with him.

24-Apr-19
Happy- he also convinced a 17 year old girl’s parents to sign their daughter over to him so he could adopt her and sleep with her. How people can look away at things of that nature baffles the crap out of me...

24-Apr-19
When was that Reggie? How can a parent "sign away" their daughter... The nonsense people believe baffles the crap out of me.

24-Apr-19
It's pretty well known....

24-Apr-19
Watching Ted, I find it hard to believe he never did drugs. A LOT of drugs.

24-Apr-19
It`s has to do with legal age of consent....I bet many of you are Elvis fans. Do some research and find out what age Priscilla was when he first popped her....lmao

Many on this site probably like to wear their old lady`s underpants....not sure that has anything to do with your opinion on deer baiting....lol

24-Apr-19
Between "adopting" the 17 year old, Jail Bait lyrics or crapping himself to duck out.....not sure why anyone would want him to be the face or voice of anything they support.

He's a shock rocker and when hunting became shocking he began to promote more. Hunting should never be portrayed as shocking. He's the meat eating version of a ornary vegan.

24-Apr-19
We should check Terrible Ted`s high school yearbook....I bet there are some bad pics in there too.

25-Apr-19
Franklin- We’re not talking about Elvis, or anyone else. People hold Ted Nugent in high regards. He manipulated the law so he could have sex with underage girls. Support Ted. I won’t...

25-Apr-19
I believe we were talking about "baiting deer". BTW he didn`t "manipulate the law". The legal age of consent in Hawaii at the time was only 14 years old....in his home state of Michigan it was 16 years old. Nice try though.

25-Apr-19
And in Thailand its 12......and in your mind its.....?

25-Apr-19
Wow. Really defending a guy who gets off on little girls. Speaks volumes about you pal...

25-Apr-19
Draft Dodger

25-Apr-19
He is a staunch conservative who defends conservative views as well as pro-hunting views. His "shock" appeal certainly gets him in the limelight, something no NRA representative has done to anywhere near the same level. I do not agree with all his views nor anyone else's views (other than my own) but I support him and am happy to have him speak his mind.

29-Apr-19
X2 Tweed. Draft dodger and self admitted pedophile...great guy, yea right.

30-Apr-19
I personally never heard of this girl adoption thing. I'll need to take some time and google that as it would surely very much sour my opinion of him. If that story is true, I'd also love to kick the parents in the groin or worse.

30-Apr-19
It's covered in pretty much every biography of him. Pele Massa was her name and her parents signed over guardianship to her to Ted.

01-May-19
I never read any biography of Ted (I'm not that interested in his life) or followed his personal life when he was 30 which is when this happened according to my google search. So, when he was 30, he was dating a 17 year old and then came up with a method to allow him to have legal sex with her. Sounds like a lot of bad decisions by the girl, her parents, and Ted. What Ted did 37 years ago does not change my opinion of how he represents the Right or hunters. It does change my opinion of him as a person though. I too still find it hard to believe he was never a drinker or into drugs. That is a pretty amazing accomplishment when you look at those in that profession during that era. Many of his peers are deceased from their lifestyles.

05-May-19
Google it. It's there. He even had a name for his under age habit. He called it "alternative flesh management". That's your "uncle" Ted alright.

05-May-19
I get a kick out of the anti baiting crowd,,,,,,,, I just sent Cole a letter, asking him to explain the scientific facts on how how baiting causes or spreads the CWD problem,,, I mean get real, I have never seen any facts....

For the record I do not bait, but deer are licking and grooming themselves all the time,,,,,, I am not against food plots,,,, however talk about about a bunch of bs

You never hear Cole yet talk about the transfer of deer among game farms which is a no no,,,,

I personally do not think Cole or Evers has any idea about CWD THEY DONT HUNT,,, but I hope they are heading into positive terrain

I can plant on my land whatever I want, heck I could get seed from asia, their is not control.,,, but , my 85 year old neighbor,can not put out a few apples,,,,

WHAT A JOKE

06-May-19
No baiting is great for the private landowner with food plots and habitat. The QDM guys are the main group against baiting as public land deer move into their private plots during prime time. The public land hunter loses some opportunity.

06-May-19
Side bar and perspective: Do you realize, several the states still have no marrying age. Most states are 16 years of age with consent and some as young as 14. In the 1980's and back getting married at 16 and younger was common, as was teen pregnancy. People who want to judge the past by the present I always get a laugh out of. This is not my cup of tea but was common practice pre 80's more so. Remember girls were an extra mouth to feed and not productive so getting them married off or given away was the norm. Also remember the reason women were given away in marriage was that they were a possession of their father and his right to give away or sell. Thus my wife was not walked down the aisle we were over 18.

06-May-19
Kind of interesting that three topics are related according to the various posts in this thread. Baiting, underage girls, and Ted Nugent.

06-May-19
Myke all I can post is LOL, and I did

• Sitka Gear