Contributors to this thread:
splitlimb13 23-Apr-19
trophyhill 23-Apr-19
Barrera 24-Apr-19
bow-hnt 24-Apr-19
Flyfishfreak 25-Apr-19
splitlimb13 25-Apr-19
23-Apr-19
What's up fellas? I have the mule deer do predator decoy and it seems to do it's job pretty well. Was debating trying the cow elk this year , just to see if it actually gives any type of advantage. I'd think most the bulls we call would definitely come in a little HARDER (hahaha) with that looking at them . Anyone try one ?

23-Apr-19
No but I've tried the doe. I'm done with decoys and will rely on my other strengths to "git er done" ;)

Good luck and hope it works for you though

24-Apr-19
You can take mine to use this yr. Only downside for you is she tells me everything like hunting spots etc lol. ;). They do help getting closer for sure and when you normally bust them out. They give you more time to draw and keep them looking a bit longer when you call them in. You have to get use to them on your bow is the only negative but after a day it's not so bad. Imo I prefer them if I'm on a solo stalk. If were partnered up we usually have the caller with the decoy and the shooter hidden. I've had some cool experiences with the decoys for sure Anyways shes all yours and ready for a horse ride.

24-Apr-19
It is hit or miss, I have seen them work, they become curious and come in and i have seen elk just turn tail and run. I no longer mess with them one thing less to deal with when hunting, just me.

25-Apr-19
Ive used the "Montana" cow decoy and it works , but this past year I used the Predator antelope decoy attached to my bow , and OMG I had the time of my life for 6 days chasing and missing bucks....Ive killed numerous deer and elk and one goat with my bows through out the years but wow this decoy has re written antelope archery hunting for me......Best of luck...

25-Apr-19
Thanks for the input guys. Adam I'll take you up on that! I'll call you here soon.

• Sitka Gear