FrigidArrows 25-Apr-19
Mnhunter1980 26-Apr-19
jjs 26-Apr-19
Mnhunter1980 26-Apr-19
12yards 29-Apr-19
Grubby 30-Apr-19
rodb 03-May-19
25-Apr-19
How is the deer herd from Bemidji and north survive this winter. Usually this is a good time in seeing deer moving around at evening feeding on new green sprouts.

25-Apr-19
the DNR's WSI for the year is pretty mild.

26-Apr-19
I can’t say north of deer river. But from floodwood to deer river they seemed to do pretty well from what I have seen

26-Apr-19
I usually turn north at Deer River to North Home, usually have to keep the eyes open for deer along the highway. A good friend killed a nice old deep wood buck last season back in from Hwy 1, age 5 yrs and is remarkable that it survived the winters and wolves in that area.

26-Apr-19
3 years ago I was working in Remer and staying in ball club, I was very surprised at the number of deer I would see every morning and evening on hwy 6. Its amazing to me anything can live outside and make it 5 years with the wolves and the cold up there:)

29-Apr-19
Deer can increase in number in the presence of wolves despite what people say. They always have. The key is DNR can't give too many antlerless permits, which I don't think they know how to do.

30-Apr-19
I live near baudette, I’ve found a few winter kills. No more than normal. I think that the deer went in to winter in good shape and that carried them through pretty well.

03-May-19
The deer north of Grand Rapids are doing fine.

Wolves have a big territory and the deer have learned to get the hell out when they are around. But they take their share of fawns and so do bears.

I wish the state would give out more bear permits

• Sitka Gear