Zim 28-Apr-19
Bentstick81 28-Apr-19
Dusktildawn 28-Apr-19
Woods Walker 01-May-19
Chris S 02-May-19
HeadHunter® 03-May-19
27-Apr-19

Zim's Link
Why am I not surprised? New Illinois DNR director has ZERO wildlife background. Just a political cronnie of JB.

27-Apr-19
It may come as a complete surprise to a self centered narcissistic know it all such as yourself, but there’s more to DNR than Conservative. Fact of the matter, it’s a very small part of it. Please feel free to take your crap stirring self and go elsewhere. Like Indiana.

27-Apr-19
I might be wrong, and am asking a question here. Isn’t it the norm for a newly elected governor to bring in or hire some people to state agency’s?

28-Apr-19
Illinois has NOT had a Good Director (if ever) in 'decades' .... and I'm soon 70 years old .... I hate politics and DNR, like all the other agencies I feel do a grave injustice to hunters & fishermen & trappers & gun enthusiasts , etc! Not to mention the 'destruction' of and to our wildlife in Illinois! ........ jmho

28-Apr-19

Zim's embedded Photo
BTW - Got very lucky in one the IL special deer draws. Pulled off a prime rut period. The ILDNR insists that I will always be an IL resident............just without the taxes.
Zim's embedded Photo
BTW - Got very lucky in one the IL special deer draws. Pulled off a prime rut period. The ILDNR insists that I will always be an IL resident............just without the taxes.
jstephens, WTF are you talking about? Self-centered? What have I ever boasted I am good at?........other than funding 96% of your entitlement pension, while you sell your vote to convicted politicians for 4% annual step-raises and rape the Illinois taxpayers into paying $15,000/year in property taxes on your way to bankrupting the state? You gonna burn a building down when the state defaults on the state employee pension system in 2021? Because that is what is going to happen. It's inevitable. Don't shoot the messenger. I had nothing to do with your wheeling & dealing.

What's really alarming is you have grown so accustomed to your self-serving Democratic governor's political payback appointment of unqualified DNR managers, that you have accepted this policy as "normal". And that educated wildlife professionals just no longer fit the bill.

28-Apr-19
HeadHunter, EXACTLY!!!!! Good post Zim. Nail, meet hammer.

28-Apr-19
If Illinois hunting sucks so bad why the hell does zim have such an obsession with bragging about having his crooked ass dual citizen license and hunting privileges? Gone a Hoosier and enjoy. I, however, will continue to have a blast hunting some of the best tasting whitetails in the Country right here in Illinois! 156 days until the fun begins

01-May-19
Herm X3.

02-May-19
I always appreciate Herms opinion, usually nails it every time. Wish he would post more hope he’s feeling well and in good health. Headhunter x4

03-May-19
Chris S .... Thanks for the compliment .... makes a "70" year old (the 3rd) feel a little better!

• Sitka Gear