Myke 29-Apr-19
grossklw 30-Apr-19
lame crowndip 05-May-19
ground hunter 05-May-19
lame crowndip 06-May-19
Live2hunt 06-May-19
lame crowndip 06-May-19
28-Apr-19
We have sold our "compound" of 33 acres in eastern Pierce county and have an accepted offer on a house in River Falls and plan on moving in mid May. I am getting rid of a bunch of bowhunting stuff but if anyone is interested I have some osage staves and a pretty good sized chunk of flint if anyone is interested in knapping. The staves and flint are free for the asking.

28-Apr-19
I would love the Staves and flint ,where are you located?

28-Apr-19
Spring Valley-eastern Pierce

28-Apr-19
I'm over by Fond du lac, if someone closer wants them, they can have them. Not sure when I would be over that way..... Unless I plan a camping trip ??

28-Apr-19
Wi Bowyer I live pretty close to Lame I could pick it up and hold on to it till you make it up this way.

28-Apr-19
Nice offer Chief2, Thanks,but I dont know when I would get over that way....

28-Apr-19
If this something you are interested in just PM me as the stuff IS mine. No big rush but the wood does burn and the flint blends in with the natural stuff.

28-Apr-19
Sent you a message lame, Thanks!!

29-Apr-19
One of our WTA directors lives in Spring Valley, Clint Semrau. If the staves are not taken, we could use them for our annual bowjam each spring. We are always looking for staves for that event. Can you PM your phone number, and I'll drop him a line to contact you, if the staves are still available. Thanks

30-Apr-19
Clint Semrau no longer lives in Spring Valley, he accepted a surgeon position on the east side of the state at a different hospital (can't remember where) about a year ago (I work at the same hospital he used to).

05-May-19
I found several of my old VHS tapes that include but are not limited to: Hunting October Whitetails (Wensels-Vol 1 and 2), Howard Hill, Ben Pearson and bunch of others as well. If anyone wants them just a PM will do. The osage will be headed to the neighbor's outdoor boiler tomorrow afternoon. Thought the offer was better than just getting rid of them.

05-May-19
lame where in Florida are you moving too,,,, I just got back I was 30 miles south of Sarasota,,, the fishing was great....... I rented a condo next year down there from Feb to May,,, got my wife to sell her stupid snowmobile, and stay fishing,,,ha ha

going the following year to the British Virgin Islands

06-May-19
Moving to River Falls. Spending winters in Florida

06-May-19
Lame, how many staves have you got?

06-May-19
Had about 8 staves but the neighbor is burning them in his outdoor boiler real soon.

• Sitka Gear