RC 03-May-19
Rut Nut 03-May-19
horsethief51 03-May-19
bill v 03-May-19
Rut Nut 03-May-19
02-May-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
So I’ve been trying to think of a way to adapt my bow-mounted Bow Dagger bow holder for ground use. You can see it here mounted to my stand. The little L shaped “dagger” mounts to the bow behind the stabilizer, then slips into the slot on the receptical which is mounted on the stand.

02-May-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Then yesterday I got a brainstorm..................a length of old copper tubing! Turns out 3/4” fit perfectly! : )

02-May-19
Looks like the top of a cell phone tower.

Bet that could be fun in a lightning storm.

02-May-19
LMAO

02-May-19
Perry, Are you having arm problems that you can't hold that much weight?

02-May-19
I was expecting something like that from you Roy! : )

No Phil...............................I want something for ground hunting. Either in the blind or out in the bush. Used to hold the bow across my lap, but wanted something that held it vertical so there is less motion to attract the animal's attention.

02-May-19
That doesn't look like the real bow dagger I have.?????

02-May-19
Heck ya otta get an old easy recliner rocker with a foot rest on it. Be a lot cheaper than that high tech bells and whistles expensive tree stand house ya got there. Ya putting in a gas furnace too?

02-May-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
No Art- more simplistic than your model. I thought maybe it was an older version of yours, but I cannot find anything on the web. I swear it was called the bow dagger though. Here is a better view of it.

02-May-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
And the receptacle it goes into.

02-May-19
Roy- I bought this stand for $150 off of Boubonator 6(?) years ago. (Best $150 I ever spent! ;-)

02-May-19
Heck he gave me the same kind for nothing:)

02-May-19
Prolly just wanted to get rid of ya! ;-)

03-May-19
:)

03-May-19
:) = man with WAY too much spare time. Bet Perry has a no limit credit account at his favorite local hardware store? Thanks fort a good grin this morning, Amigo!

03-May-19
Amen Ed! : )

Didn't even need to buy that one....................................it was in the corner of the garage. Waiting to go to the scrap yard. Now it's "recycled!" ;-)

03-May-19
Perry, be real careful with that 'recycling' thing. It can turn into 'seeing 'purpose in anything and everything..which turns into what is now called 'hoarding'. Hoarding results in Stress as 'open space' becomes extinct. All of this culminates in a whole host of clinically recognized mental disorders. I am walking, breathing, proof of this FACT. You have seen our place. :)

03-May-19
LOL Ed! I am trying to “walk that thin line................”

03-May-19
Perry. I’m confused was it the bow or the copper tubing that was going to the scrap yard? :-)

03-May-19
LOL Brian! You been hangin' out with Roy lately? ;-)

03-May-19
BRIAN.............. 10 10 10

That was a ten..

LOL

03-May-19
RC. I knew you would appreciate that. Cheers.

03-May-19
RC, me thinks u were trying to type ur age there. U got 2 too many 1s and 1 too many 0....;^)

03-May-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo

03-May-19
LOL Justin! : )

But I thought that was Roy’s last 3D archery score + his max bench press + the number of days he’s hunted in the last decade! ;-)

03-May-19
Had one of my most interesting days ever under Ed's house waiting for him to get home. Looking at his stuff and trying to figure out what he was going to do with everything in its second life.

03-May-19
Is that contraption for huntin rattlers???

03-May-19
HELL NO! ;-)

• Sitka Gear