Contributors to this thread:
M.P. 09-May-19
JayD 09-May-19
M.P. 09-May-19
JayD 09-May-19
M.P. 09-May-19
JayD 09-May-19
09-May-19
Jayd, when you get in touch with the moderator let me know the contact also .

09-May-19
No I will probably just try to block ya or something - you know like you do MP. Nice to see ya like following me though - even though it is sort of creepy!

09-May-19
Just looking at the bowsite and saw your post .

On the site I help moderate we only keep out those who do not believe in buck management or those who have caused trouble. Do you want to lower the limit ? That is question number 1. If you do not then why do you beg to be allowed on the site ? You have a nice day now.

09-May-19
MP - again I get it - the group is a lower buck limit group and not a management group - because I most certainly was for things such as earn a buck and better habitat management - I just think it is one dimensional thinking that lowering the limit is going to make a tremendous difference here.

And if you recall I was invited to come back to the page - when I did first join the page I decided to leave because of the one dimensional thinking way that just lowering the limit will make.

Only time I was prevented from joining up after I WAS INVITED - was when YOU BLOCKED ME for as you said something I might do!

Hey I invite everyone here to go to BBM Facebook page - search my name and see if any trouble was caused! Matter of fact you will see some great comments from other members towards my post.

And the only reason I wanted to come back was to see some of the post from the likes of Dave Truban, Curtis Taylor or Brian Castro - they had some pretty good post - several others as well. I hated the stuff on the site when some of your members were chastising someone for killing a deer that was not up to your pages standards.

You have a great day as well....

09-May-19
You never want to cause trouble huh ? I am glad you have an opinion. I am happy for you.

09-May-19
Well MP thank you and I am happy for you as well.

I apologize for whatever I have done to trouble you so much.

• Sitka Gear