JSW 23-Aug-19
butcherboy 23-Aug-19
HDE 24-Aug-19
10-May-19

Mntn Archery Fest's embedded Photo
Mountain Archery Festival
Mntn Archery Fest's embedded Photo
Mountain Archery Festival
We have teamed up with the industry's top leaders to create a fun, family friendly event for all skill levels that will include: A?? Fun 3D archery weekend with (6) courses, including a sprint race, Mountain Madness Competition, and a kids course that's free. There will also be LIVE Music, food & drink, award winning archery films, and a vendor/demo village held at prestigious southwest ski & summer resorts. Purgatory CO May 24-26th Brianhead UT June 14-16th Taos NM August 9-11th

10-May-19
Pre registration and info can be found at our website! Follow us on social media platforms for awesome videos and up to the minute info!

10-May-19

mrelite's Link
Sounds like a fun time!

10-May-19
Brianhead is a great location for a big event like this!! Awesome!!

18-May-19
I'll definitely be at the Purgatory event. Who else is going?

26-Jul-19
BEWARE Mountain Archery Festival Didn’t have a very good experience. I preregister over 30 days in advance. Don’t preregister they charge online fees over $5.00 and taxes, which they don’t advertise. The advertisement said if you preregister 30 days early you get a T-shirt and 2 tickets. Never received. If you work 1 day you get a refund for 1 day $55.00. I paid $10. For the elk seminar and I bought an elk call for the seminar. The owner pulled me away from the seminar to stake 1 of the courses I we setup and never refunded my money. I’ve been in archery for over 40 years. I’ve always supported new clubs and organizations. I worked 40 hours helping set up his shoot, my friend worked 1 day, no refund. A week after the owner said he found the preregistration packet. Witch is a little too late for the raffle. Still haven’t received packet. The owner never even said thanks. 2 of us set up 1 course. When we went out the next day to stake the targets for the shoot there was 1 Target missing, the flag was there but target was gone. He ended up blaming me for the missing target. He said it was a $260 target. The next time the owner brought it up increased to $300. The other person I worked with was a relative of the owner. The courses were very nice. The targets were nice except the kills are in the wrong place. We didn’t keep score. We shot for were you would if you were hunting. The raffle is held at the lodge bar. Sponsored by Pope and Young Pint Night. So, if you have to drive home that night it’s going to get home really late. If you have tickets on Sunday the tickets goes into another raffle witch, the owner didn’t know what it was going to be. I won’t be shouting any more of his shoots. It’s not worth it. The Owner sounds very sincere when he talks but after working with the owner, I feel it is just an act. Stride Events it the company that advertised the event. I wrote the above review and they wouldn’t post it. Dave

26-Jul-19
WTH!? Maybe you should learn to spell first, learn punctuation, and sentence structure. Fake news! Lol

27-Jul-19
I hope it’s fake news, bc that’s raw... probably a LOs fault! Hahaha

Ps.. hit enter 3-4x for paragraph spacing

30-Jul-19
I'll have to pass. I'd rather be scouting for the next elk I'm gonna kill ;)

02-Aug-19
Dated July 8, 2019, the website says, "Due to venue conflicts, Taos Ski Valley will be unable to host Mountain Archery Fest. All pass purchases will be refunded. Please contact us with any further questions."

This event looked a little sketchy from the time they began to publicize it. It has been planned for months. How do you just find out about venue conflicts 30 days before the shoot?

Mike

22-Aug-19
Not fake news. Just wanted to get my point across. Regardless of punctuation, and sentence structure. I'm sure not everybody is a perfect as Butcherboy. At least I used my name. Maybe Butcherboy is a fake. Dave LOL

22-Aug-19
I wonder if 'THE ROS' understands the point to an avatar, handle, or username?

Still need to work on your grammer and sentence mechanics though...

22-Aug-19
He got his point across. So what about grammar and sentence mechanics? Either take it or not but don't belittle someone for the way they write.

23-Aug-19
"Still need to work on your grammer and sentence mechanics though..."

*grammar

23-Aug-19
I attended the Purgatory event and I can say it was one of the best shoots I've ever been to. I had a great time and will go again next year. It was the first year for the event and I'm sure there were some serious hiccups, but I didn't see them. No doubt they will learn from this and things will be better next year.

I'm sure The Ros has some valid complaints but I heard a lot of good comments about the event. It would be interesting to hear the other side of the story.

23-Aug-19
No, I don’t want everyone as perfect as me. Just you! Oh wait, I guess I should misspell words then maybe I can receive a participation trophy too.

By the way, it’s called a handle and by simply clicking on it you will see my name and the state that I live in. Imagine that?!

24-Aug-19
"Still need to work on your grammer and sentence mechanics though..." *grammar

Spelling is a different topic...

• Sitka Gear