12yards 29-May-19
Mnhunter1980 02-Jun-19
x-man 03-Jun-19
Mnhunter1980 03-Jun-19
Mnhunter1980 03-Jun-19
Broken Arrow 15-Jul-19
Whocares 16-Jul-19
12-May-19
Anybody make it out this weekend? I was near deer river and got a few but not great. I know there were plenty of boats doing better than us but still a good time and great weather.

13-May-19
Managed 1 walleye and half a dozen smallies (released) in a couple hours Saturday afternoon. Wind sucked where I was. I hate trying to pitch jigs in too much wind.

13-May-19
Ya the wind decided where we fished unfortunately. Looking forward to finding some crappies.

14-May-19
Caught a lot of big sunnies and crappies weeks ago.

Couldn't find a single one on Sat.-caught just one small pike.

24-May-19

South Farm's embedded Photo

24-May-19

24-May-19
Would like to get on a river soon, but all this flooding has pretty much erased the spring season:(

24-May-19
South Farm, can't complain with your catch, beautiful Wally and Laker, not a bad day, I would be grinning also.

the River is to rise another 2ft this weekend here in Red Wing, maybe by July it will settle down to wet the line. Heading for Red Lake to make up the miss spring walleye run. frustrating living by the River and dealing with flooding in prime fishing time.

24-May-19
I haven't been on Pool 2 since December, so to say I'm getting a little ornery is an understatement. I've written off the Mississippi until fall. Might finally get that deck stained after ignoring it for almost 13 years! LOL!

28-May-19
Nice fish South. Did our annual ice out trout trip in Canada but haven't had chance for walleyes yet. In Colorado for last week and a half. 4" new snow this am and still coming down. Overall this Spring suks. Be home in a week or so then hunt walleyes.

28-May-19
Eye's are biting everywhere right now on the prairie lakes. Get out there everyone. Please only keep enough for a meal this time of year when they are committing suicide like this.

29-May-19

Mnhunter1980's embedded Photo
Mnhunter1980's embedded Photo
No worries about me keeping too many, or any at all the way I been going. Finally found some crappies though. Surface temp on sat morning was 49. Found crappies in 13 fow.

29-May-19
Dandies!

02-Jun-19
Thanks 12yard! Heading up to birch lake by Babbitt for a few days. Havnt fished it in a few years and looking forward to it. Hope to find some crappies and walleyes. Nice fish south farm!

03-Jun-19
East Shore, across from Klobochar Bay. Crappies should be biting soon.

03-Jun-19
Thanks x! I will definitely give it a shot. Bobs bay can be decent also. Other than that I usually strike out besides the random crappies mixed in with walleyes. Appreciate it!

03-Jun-19
Thanks x! I will definitely give it a shot. Bobs bay can be decent also. Other than that I usually strike out besides the random crappies mixed in with walleyes. Appreciate it!

15-Jul-19

Broken Arrow's embedded Photo
Nice Rainbow Trout, and tasty Splake.
Broken Arrow's embedded Photo
Nice Rainbow Trout, and tasty Splake.

Broken Arrow's Link
Haven't been on the forums for a while, didn't get out on opener, but have a few trips in since, got a dandy Rainbow and some great tasting Splake, check the video link, got the Rainbow on video too.

16-Jul-19
Very nice video. Fred. Enjoyed it.

• Sitka Gear