cherney12 17-May-19
sitO 17-May-19
KB 17-May-19
Thornton 17-May-19
cherney12 17-May-19
writer 18-May-19
Matte 18-May-19
14-May-19
When does everyone start dumping? Or did you even stop?

15-May-19
Have full time feeders on all 47 places I have leased there.

15-May-19
Thinkin I'll rig up a polaroid camera tied to my homemade feeder. Rig up a linkage that is pressure activated by their weight when they come in for a snack. I'm tired of all the fancy high tech advantages these snobby holier than thou hunters want to use then bash those of us who are just out here tryin to provide for our families with a little corn. I'm gonna beat em at their own game. Camera from the 80s. Homemade Feeders. Non-GMO corn. Stick bow. Wood arrows. Au natural. I challenge y'all to do the same.

15-May-19
I dropped a 1000lbs in April when I was there! It all washed away.

15-May-19

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Fear the DEER

16-May-19
WalterGreen is the new troll....

16-May-19
Hardly a troll with 5-6 posts on this forum in 3 years. I just stop by to see what is the latest bash on Non Residents. Don't understand the constant criticisms about people that follow the game laws to legally hunt your state. Unbelievable that we have a mutual friend on Facebook. I will invite you down to hunt my farm this fall provided you follow the law like I do.

16-May-19
How in the world have deer survived all these years without feeders? Of all the changes I have seen in deer management, hunting regulations, and hunting practices over the years, corn feeders are the worst and most ridiculous. Not necessary and it is not hunting! Noting but greed is why people use them.

16-May-19
Slate, are you chumming fish? Raders lodge wont start until july and august.

17-May-19
Lol no joking I actually don’t bait.

17-May-19
Protein not corn this time of year. Doe and bucks both need lots of protein right now.

17-May-19
When do you start, KB?

17-May-19
What ever did they do before man invented the feeder? Mindless.

Get'm trained-up early so's you can play like you're a hunter this Fall!

17-May-19
My love for corn nuggets is so great I can’t stand the thought of wasting any by dumping it on the ground.

17-May-19
Studies show they get most of the protein they need from natural forage and not crops.

17-May-19

cherney12's embedded Photo
cherney12's embedded Photo
Slate posted this as a joke, but in all reality, could you get better camoflauge and scent control hunting clothing if you plant to hunt over a corn pile? Throw these on and cover up with some corn. Talk about "at eye level".

18-May-19
Wonder how may of Kansas’ Top 20 bucks were on protein or feeders? Something helped those antlers get that big, right?

18-May-19
I see what you did there.

• Sitka Gear