Moultrie Mobile
2019 hunting license and app deadline
Arizona
Contributors to this thread:
Bill in MI 19-May-19
WapitiBob 19-May-19
19-May-19
I've been a little out of the game the last 3 years, so bear with me please. I have a AZ NR general license that expires 6/3/2019. Do I have to buy a new license ahead of the draw? I thought I only needed a valid license at the time of my application. The screen selection in the app process automatically recognizes and populates my current hunting license number but wont advance to the next screen...I'm confused. Thx Bill in MI

19-May-19
If you follow regulation, you only need a valid license at the "close" of the application period per the disclaimer and check box. The application screen doesn't check your license end date against the close of the app date, all it checks is valid or not. If not valid, it asks you to buy one "here" or allows you to enter your license number (AZ still sells paper licenses). The license number input field does a syntax check so make sure it's picking up the correct license number. If it's grabbing an old one just put in the current valid license. Correct syntax appears to be HGxxxxxx or HMxxxxxx.

• Sitka Gear