Jaquomo 21-May-19
Treeline 21-May-19
fubar racin 22-May-19
Paul@thefort 22-May-19
Jaquomo 22-May-19
COHOYTHUNTER 22-May-19
Paul@thefort 22-May-19
20-May-19
I guess my memory is failing me I thought we all had moose credit card hits by this time last year...

Some in my tribe have max points so we’re Jonesing to know.

I don’t need anybody to tell me the regulation book says June 4.....so anybody have any special insights on when we might see the moose results early?

Yes I already have a sheep tag my pocket and I’m impatient to know about moose!

20-May-19
Lol!

20-May-19

Orion's embedded Photo
Orion's embedded Photo

20-May-19
Last year's recaps show they did Moose draw on 5/4/18. But Moose results weren't released and credit cards hit until about June 6th last year. I get the sense they've been under a supervisory mandate to wait until the brochure-listed date to release, no matter how early they get it ready. That policy seems to have started after the deer-draw foul-up a few years back.

20-May-19
Boo!

We want to know sooner...

But thanks for response Sticksender.

***And stay out of my sheep unit with that state wide tag ! LOL

More seriously congrats and I hope you post scouting and hunting photos!

20-May-19
Khunter....not planning to hunt there. Hope you get a good one!

20-May-19
Khunter with your luck they have probably already drawn the tag but will just have to wait until June 3rd to find out. I can see your June 3rd post now. "Family members draw 2 moose tags"

20-May-19
Not sure what their SNAFU was on the deer draw but they should be much faster with the results. This is idiotic.

20-May-19
I miss the backdoor!

20-May-19
Destroyer.. I sincerely hope you're talking about being able to view draw results early... but if not, it's a free country

20-May-19
Tavis, remember a few years back when they did the deer draw and forgot to include nonresidents? So they had to do a big "never mind" and have a do-over. Some Bowsiters drew tags...and then they didn't....

20-May-19
There's a website called Grindr that posts all the backdoor results before the CPW posts them.

21-May-19
Lmao!

21-May-19
Well, I was naive enough to look up that website, so the joke is on me. However, if I start getting solicitations from them I'll be sure to give them Jaq's info!

21-May-19
This took a turn! Lol!

21-May-19
Yep, a real "turn-around"!

21-May-19
Better be careful around that Jaquomo feller! Might get yourself in trouble following his advice!

22-May-19
I feel like Jaquomo is getting ornerier in the last little bit. I find it fun to watch lol, that or I was the naive one not long ago and his jokes just went over my head most of the time.

22-May-19
Jaq, I went to the Grindr site and all I saw was pictures of Hooter Girls. I was going to stay there longer but Tricia came in the door and that ended that. Any other advise would be appreciated other than "lock the door". my best, Paul

22-May-19
Paul, might need to get your eyes checked. Ummmm...they weren't "girls"....

22-May-19
What's even more concerning is what could have happened if Paul wouldn't have been walked in on, the whole time he'd be thinking he was looking at girls.. yes, time for new glasses.

22-May-19
I had a type O, I search Grinding instead of Grindr. Yep, they were girls and one even asked, "where is Lou?" I told her that he had just given up on women. Just saying.

• Sitka Gear