Proline 22-May-19
Will 22-May-19
BruceP 23-May-19
Arrownoob 23-May-19
Skippah 24-May-19
lunker 24-May-19
Dthfrmabove 24-May-19
22-May-19
Over the past couple of years, the MA Forum has grown dramatically. It has been enjoyable in many ways. But, I've backed off as of late due to what often happens in online forums with a good number of participants... things can start to go south when one or two contributors turn almost every thread into sophomoric banter.

The ONLY thing that can overcome this crap is thread discipline. The best way to end this unfortunate development in our forum is to do what has already been suggested... Don't Feed The Trolls. The best form of discipline is to ignore them... each and every time.

It takes discipline. Discipline to NEVER respond to them. Discipline to NEVER banter with them. Discipline to ALWAYS ignore them.

22-May-19
Amen jimbo. Unfortunately for some people it is like driving by a car wreck. They just have to look !!!!

22-May-19
Problem can easily be fixed by the moderator ....

22-May-19
Said well Jimbo.

23-May-19
Spot on Jimbo.

23-May-19
Recently I went from a 10 to a .04 on Facebook because I recognize a difference between what I think is real human interaction with a reactionary “hey look at me” culture. That being said, this is an Internet forum which has both taught me basically everything I learned about hunting (outside the field), has been a great resource, but also I like to type and banter and be part of the conversation. There have been winter months when I’m trolling in a way to relieve boredom. I just accept the garbage as a price for doing business and try to exercise the discipline to not feed trolls.

24-May-19
You said you were leaving

24-May-19
Word

24-May-19
Let him drown!!!

• Sitka Gear