Al Dente Laptop 04-Jun-19
Huntinggal2009 11-Jun-19
Gonzo 13-Jun-19
Rut Nut 14-Jun-19
Gonzo 14-Jun-19
Rut Nut 15-Jun-19
Rut Nut 18-Jun-19
24-May-19
At the request of the Waldron Family, I post this here with an extremely heavy heart.

A Memorial Service for Wes "Muldoon" Waldron will be held on June 15 at 2pm. At the home of Mel and Lisa Johnson, 1328 Kellyburg Rd., Trout Run PA 17771

24-May-19
Thanks for posting Jen!

27-May-19
Thank You Jen!

29-May-19
Any contributions in his name may be made to the United Bow Hunters of Pennsylvania.

Send the UBP a check and a note in memory of Muldoon. The UBP will notify the family of your donation.

Thanks

04-Jun-19
Anybody camping at Seshequin Campground that night? I’m planning to...........

04-Jun-19
May God rest his soul. Prayers for the Waldron family during this difficult time. Wes was a true friend to NYB and his memory will live on in us.

11-Jun-19
Perry, I think at this point we are going to make a day trip of it.

13-Jun-19
Anyone heading to Muldoons memorial near Altoona?

14-Jun-19
I'm headed up to the Campground later today..........................................but it ain't anywhere near Altoona, Pat! ;-)

14-Jun-19
Thanks for the response Perry. I'll see you there!

15-Jun-19
Ok.

18-Jun-19
It was a beautiful service! As I expected, a LOT of folks showed up. Was nice to see the PGC was well represented with a sitting Commissioner AND the Executive Director in attendance. By their presence and remarks, it was very apparent that Muldoon was well respected and appreciated in H-burg and represented the UBP VERY well over the years!

There were lots of laughs when folks were sharing stories of Muldoon and his "exploits" and also a few tears..........................................and at one point a big gust of wind came up when one of the speakers was sharing a humorous story about him which made the wind chimes "sing"..............................................and I couldn;t help but think he was up there smiling and letting us know he was listening! : )

• Sitka Gear