Jeff in MN 27-May-19
smokey 27-May-19
Hoot 27-May-19
27-May-19

Bootspit's embedded Photo
Bootspit's embedded Photo
Just remember we are the land of the free, because of the brave!!!!! Thanks

27-May-19
Today is the day we honor our fallen brothers and sisters, who made the ultimate sacrifice. As a vet, I honor them every day... Take some time and reflect, on the freedom you have, because of their sacrifices

God Bless America

27-May-19

RUGER1022's embedded Photo
RUGER1022's embedded Photo
I was at the Cemetary Sunday . Flowers, Decorations , Flags everywhere . Looked nice . Should be that way all year not 1 week .

27-May-19
To the veterans, the fallen, and those now wearing the uniform.....thank-you, be proud, the value of your service is beyond measure.

Today I will remember and say a prayer for my dad. He rests now in Arlington National Cemetery, a privilege earned by service in WWII & Korea. US Army, 1936 - 1958.

27-May-19

smokey's Link
Remember all who have given all for all we have today.

I found this video explaining the difference between the three days we honor those. Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day and Veterans Day. They each have a special but different purpose and meaning.

27-May-19

Crusader dad's embedded Photo
This man saved my dads life. The same piece of shrapnel that killed him ended up in my dads leg.
This man saved my dads life. The same piece of shrapnel that killed him ended up in my dads leg.

27-May-19

My dad is Daniel Honore. First guy in the comments
My dad is Daniel Honore. First guy in the comments

27-May-19
My dad died suddenly a month ago. He will be buried at Arlington with full military honors. I took a trip to DC with my dad and seeing Mr. Duckett’s name on the wall was the one and only time I’ve ever seen my dad cry. I’ll be taking my family out there for my dads funeral and get to show them the Joe’s name on the wall.

27-May-19
Thanks to all that served. I have uncles and dad that served in WWII and/or Korea. All made it back but one uncle lost his hand. I cannot imagine what it must have been like for them.

27-May-19
I made an edit to my previous post. Reread it if you care to.

27-May-19
A huge Thank You to all that served and the ones that made the ultimate sacrifice. Memorial Day to some is just another vacation day and some don't even know what Memorial Day stands for. Sad!

• Sitka Gear