Chief2 01-Jun-19
Two Feathers 01-Jun-19
Chief2 01-Jun-19
28-May-19

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Gave me a good laugh....

28-May-19
Got it wrong Will. Guy on the left is a trad bowhunter. Guy on the right is a crossbow hunter .

:-)

28-May-19
LOL!

28-May-19
The guy on the left is from Richland County....the guy on the right....Dane County.

28-May-19
Then the western guys have trouble pulling all day sits. The better shape you are in makes all types of hunting easier. But there is a mental toughness aspect to it that you can't build up. Either you have it, or you don't.

28-May-19
The reason why the western guys cant do all day sits is because they're used to exercising to get into shape....now they cant sit still.....the whitetail Wisconsin hunter doesn't want anything.other than a comfy stand and sit all day.

29-May-19
I whitetail hunt Richland County and elk hunt Colorado. The mental game is just as important, but if I looked like the guy on the right - I'd be in big trouble!

29-May-19
Anyone else get wind of outfitters moving into Richland and Sauk counties? Friends have been losing leases to these groups lately....it`s the new "Bluff County".

29-May-19
"Wisconsin hunter doesn't want anything.other than a comfy stand and sit all day."

Not all western guys are incapable of all dayers. Nor do all WI hunters want to sit in a heated shooting house all day. Then again I know of quite a few WI hunters that can't sit in their shooting house for more than 3 hours at a time. For myself and those that hunt with me. We have NO shooting houses, not even for the kids. We do use hub blinds. Most of my hunts are hang and bang so no not the most comfortable stands. Weight and portability trump major comfort.

01-Jun-19
I'm suing somebody I never gave the interwebs permission to superimpose anyone's head on my body

01-Jun-19
Which body is yours?

01-Jun-19
Haha after the winter I'm the guy on the right but hoping to to look like the other guy before bow season

• Sitka Gear