Slate 02-Jun-19
29-May-19

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Roads finally dry enough to get in on one of my turkey spots today...bout stepped on this little one.

29-May-19
So momma got knocked up around Nov. 10th. They are starting to drop here in NY as well! Shawn

29-May-19
I always love seeing the fawns! I haven’t seen any yet, but I know they’re out there hiding. The country is THICK this year will all of this rain, so there is tons of excellent cover for them.

29-May-19
Yea love those pictures myself.

30-May-19
Great pics Kyle.

30-May-19
A friend found four together, from one doe. The biggest fawn has already died. The other three were undersized. Hope they make it.

31-May-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
The wife has come upon 5 so far this spring. She found this pair while mowing the trail last weekend. They were still a little wet and the one that spooked from the mower noise was so wobbly, that it could barely stand. My wife snapped a quick pic and high tailed it out of there. She looked down the trail from the house about an hour later, and both fawns were standing in the trail and nursing the mama. They sure are cute little rascals!

31-May-19
As per the three survivors I mentioned. Neve rmind, all four are now deceased. Bobcat appears to be the culprit in some.

31-May-19
Renewal is harsh on many. Great pics guys!

31-May-19
Renewal is harsh on many. Great pics guys!

31-May-19

Matte's embedded Photo
Matte's embedded Photo
Rooster and I were checking out the Flood damage on the property along the Arkansas River today. This little one was on the road, thank goodness Rooster seemed to listen and left it alone.

02-Jun-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
#6 for my wife! This little guy was in the back yard about 20’ from the house.

02-Jun-19
Pretty cool saw my first one today

• Sitka Gear