RUGER1022 20-Feb-24
Missouribreaks 21-Feb-24
Trickle rut 21-Feb-24
Trickle rut 21-Feb-24
Trickle rut 21-Feb-24
RUGER1022 23-Feb-24
02-Jun-19

Jeff in MN's Link
The Secntlok warehouse was in Cannon Falls MN. I went to there fall sale a few times in the past and got lots of good deals and one of their spider safety harnesses. Having bought all I needed for several years I now wanted to get a new safety harness so I was looking up any info on their fall sale this year.

Surprise, I did not know they went bankrupt and all their assets were sold to a competitor in Muskegon MI. Crap, now I will probably have to pay 4 times what I paid for my current one. From what I read Scentlok Technologies (the new owners) kept the Scentlok product line separate which in part explains why I thought the original scentlok product was still under their original company in Cannon Falls.

It is sad when when a good company folds up.

02-Jun-19
Save your money, play the wind.

02-Jun-19
That theory would hold true MB years ago....today modern camo pales in cost to the Scentlok products.

A damn pair of pants cost you $300...lol

I have 3 sets of old Scentlok….2 are 1 pc coveralls and the other a jacket and pant. I do most of my whitetailing in a coverall and it`s impossible to find I nice fleece coverall these days. Does the Scentlok help....who knows but I wouldn`t trade the suits for anything.

02-Jun-19
Theres a reason they are gone .

You cannot fool a MATURE DEERS nose .And most hunters have figured that out .

02-Jun-19
They made false claims about their products and the courts ruled against them so they went under. All the other "scent control" companies got off the hook since they did not make the same claims and are still in business.

02-Jun-19
it wasn't scent lok in Cannon falls. fake news spread by jeff in mn

20-Feb-24

Bowman's Link
Nowadays, the world is moving forward and developing extremely fast. I think it's very cool because everything is being improved for our comfort. I used to be unable to watch videos on TikTok without the Internet, but now I can. And it's all thanks to https://savetiktok.org . This site allows you to download videos and music from tiktok. Thanks to these actions, I don't need the Internet to watch the downloaded video.

20-Feb-24
What is tiktok anyway?

20-Feb-24
Owned by the Chinese I think . I don't use it . A very smart friend of mine says , " The Chinese use to determine our patterns.

Scentlok , a waste of money . Years back I bought Scentlok from head to toe . Spent a bunch of money .

Left the house & walked 3/4 of mile thru a swamp & climbed in my stand . 3 hours later my wife let our year old Lab out to pee . 15 minutes later it was looking up at me , tail wagging & barking .

21-Feb-24
Scam !

21-Feb-24
About as useful as scent spray. Mr. Barnum the circus guy coined the phrase "a sucker born every minute" lot of suckers paid big $ for scent lock. And ozone machines add that to the sucker list. And the NRA heads who live extravagant lives cause of "suckers"same gimmick as Tammy Fay and every other TV religion carnival barkers. I digress

21-Feb-24
About as useful as scent spray. Mr. Barnum the circus guy coined the phrase "a sucker born every minute" lot of suckers paid big $ for scent lock. And ozone machines add that to the sucker list. And the NRA heads who live extravagant lives cause of "suckers"same gimmick as Tammy Fay and every other TV religion carnival barkers. I digress

21-Feb-24
Oh poop. I haven't double posted in a long time. Woops

23-Feb-24
Have to tell this one . Bowhunting Alberta & day one I truly have a world class Whitetail working my alfalfa field. Day 2 the guide brings his best camera & sets up in the same tree with me . About 3 feet apart .

I'm wearing that same Scentlok outfit . The nite before we ate Chilli, hard boiled eggs & lots of Beer . After 15 farts my camera man's eyes are watering, he's gagging & choking.

I laughed & said ," What ?? , you mean the Scentlok suit is not working ? " He said , " 1 more fart & He's jumping into a different tree . "

• Sitka Gear