Rut Nut 03-Jun-19
Oliver 05-Jun-19
Rut Nut 06-Jun-19
Dale Hajas 06-Jun-19
Teeton 06-Jun-19
Rut Nut 07-Jun-19
Dale Hajas 07-Jun-19
02-Jun-19
Anyone know of any state game lands in 5C that have decent black beer hunting opportunities? I want to go out for the early archery season (late September). I'm currently looking into 205 and 157 .

03-Jun-19
Daniel, Check out our UBP 5C Hunt. One of our hunters killed a bear back in 2013? (He posts here, so maybe he will chime in ;-) When we went to check it in at the SE PGC Regional Office we talked to the WCO. He said bears run the Blue Mountain from Jersey all the way down to Harrisburg. He called it a main travel corridor. He said they break off all along it and head south looking for new territory. If I were mainly hunting for a bear, I would focus on the northern part of 5C closer to the Blue Mountain.

05-Jun-19
Thanks for the advice!

06-Jun-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
You're quite welcome. If you are free Sept. 19-21 you should join us for the annual UBP 5C Hunt at The Kutztown Campground. It is a good time!

06-Jun-19
Get your bear tag at the hardware store in Kutztown, its good luck!

06-Jun-19
If your really looking to go for bear. I would start looking into 3D or 3C units. I know it's now a 6 week+ season but I still think you would have better odds up there. Ed

07-Jun-19
LOL Dale! How many minutes before the hunt???!!! ;-)

07-Jun-19
;)

• Sitka Gear