Supernaut 24-Jun-19
hawkeye in PA 24-Jun-19
RC 24-Jun-19
HARRY CARRY 24-Jun-19
Red Beastmaster 25-Jun-19
RC 25-Jun-19
Bob Hildenbrand 25-Jun-19
03-Jun-19
We (Herminie # 2 Game Assoc.) will be holding our 4th annual Traditional Rendezvous. We are located at: 219 Cody Rd., Herminie, Pa...Westmoreland County. We are located about 10 minutes off the Irwin exit of the Turnpike.

As always, there will be free primitive camping, with firewood provided. Gates will be open Friday morning for camping set up and the 3D course will be ready to shoot mid-day Friday.

Our 3D course will be split set-up and will consist of about 45 to 50 shots(mostly Rineharts). Our course is a mix of fields, and woods and some really challenging shots. On Saturday at 9:00 AM, we will be running our 4th Annual Blockshoot Competition. Registration begins at 8:30.

The kitchen will be open beginning Saturday for breakfast, lunch and we will be holding a spaghetti dinner Sat evening. Sunday we'll be doing breakfast and lunch.

Shooting fees will be $20 for the entire weekend, with the exception of an additional $5 for the Block Shoot Comp., and a fun shoot we do Sat. evening(bring quarters $$)

For more info, please PM me of call:724-446-9384.

Thanks......Bob

03-Jun-19
Bobby: weekend DATES?? Inquiring minds....

03-Jun-19
JUNE 21st thru 23rd, 2019

03-Jun-19
Thank you...

04-Jun-19
The Manly Mt Men will be there for the weekend. We will be camping in the No Wimps Corner.

04-Jun-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo

04-Jun-19
RUBBER BLUNTS OR JUDOS!!!

09-Jun-19
One of the gang just finished up the hovering ping-pong ball machine. Another thing to shoot at our rendezvous. Hope to have video on our f-book pg this week: Hermininie#2 Archery

18-Jun-19
Ok. We'll have 2 3D courses with a total approx 55 shots. The Block Shoot on Saturday. The Turkey shoot to win cash. And, we just installed a shower. Bring boots. Its gonna be muddy!

19-Jun-19
Sounds good Bob.

19-Jun-19
Bring hip boots and ear plugs too...

Mr. Perfect Joe is gonna be there...

Don't know if I'll make this one, getting an Epidural Injection shot in my spine tomorrow morning..

19-Jun-19
At least bring Chris over for the spaghetti dinner Saturday evening. I'm sure Joe will buy:^)

19-Jun-19
NOTICE:There is a detour around the main drag in Herminie. If you are coming for the north and getting off the Pike at Irwin. Make a right at the first light on RT30, Go to next stop sign(1/2 mile) from 30. Make right and go to Limerick Rd. Look for sign. Limerick Road is 3.4 miles from the red light on Rt 30. There will be signs there to follow up to the club.

From Rt. 66 toll RD, head west toward Herminie. Make right at road closed and go about 1 mile and make left onto Limerick Rd. Again...look for the Herminie Archery signs

Thanks.

20-Jun-19
Bob, can you give me the the directions from Dallas?

Enjoy the fellowship and the shoot gentlemen!

20-Jun-19
Hackmeister. Good to hear from you brother. You know how to get to my house...we'll carpool from here :^)

20-Jun-19
Here ya go Hackieboy:)

Dallas Texas Get on I-30 E from Young St and South St. Paul Street 4 min (1.0 mi) Continue on I-30 E. Take I-40 E, I-65 N, I-71 N and I-70 E to Waltz Mill Rd in Ruffs Dale. Take exit 54 from I-70 E 18 h 4 min (1,228 mi) Follow Waltz Mill Rd, Main St and Herminie Rd to Sewickley Ave in Herminie 10 min (5.5 mi) Herminie Pennsylvania 15637

21-Jun-19
Darren, see how easy that is?? Takecare buddy.

21-Jun-19
If you ask RC nicely, he'll tell ya the secret passwords and handshakes to fly free on ALL the turnpikes or tollroads you'll be a'ridin....

21-Jun-19
Bobby, if I'm not there by the time you're ready to leave go on ahead. I'll find my way. Give my love to Cindy.

Thanks Roy, I printed that out.

You too Jeff. Tell Harry I said hello.

Randy, Roy gave me a "special" pass when I lived out there. After I moved I found out it doubled the charges and he made a nice commission on it. It pissed me off at first but it made me realize he was smarter than he looks, so I just let it go.

I would appreciate it if each of you took turns shooting for me. Make sure you don't hit the target and lose a few in the brush. It'll be just like old times.

21-Jun-19

21-Jun-19

23-Jun-19
Great shoot!

I really needed a weekend campout with the buds. Bows and arrows, great food, lots of laughs, and evening campfires. Everyone had a good time!

Thanks to Bob and all the crew!

24-Jun-19
Yes indeed: a hearty THANK YOU to the entire Crew! Though I did not bring my bow, the Gatherings were exactly what I needed, and boy-oh-boy was the food good!!

Good to see lots of friends, both old and new!

24-Jun-19

Supernaut's embedded Photo
Supernaut's embedded Photo
A big thanks to Bob and the entire crew! Great shoot, great food and great people!

24-Jun-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
Was some weird-O there too:)

24-Jun-19
He got the Gold Star for being the best looking guy at the shoot LOL

24-Jun-19
That doesn't take much, lots of ugly guys shoot there:)

24-Jun-19
I resemble that remark.

24-Jun-19
Really enjoyed the shoot and thought the crew did a awesome job on the 3D course. Thought the block shoot went well also. Who won it btw? Food was excellent and even had the weather on your side!!!! Thanks crew.

24-Jun-19
Jerry Montrose won the block shoot.

24-Jun-19
Red: you got home OK??

25-Jun-19
Yep, home OK.

Congrats to Jerry!

We ended in a classic shoot off on that damned frog! I missed by a frogs hair, he drilled it dead center! Really a pretty cool thing to witness.

Glad he finally got it. Eight hours of shooting in that sun had me whooped.

25-Jun-19
It's called old age. Dave:)

25-Jun-19
A Thank you from us Herminie guys to all who supported us this past weekend. Hope we done right for you all.

Special thanks to Dennis Filippelli and Bruce Godlesky for donating prizes.

Congrats to Jerry Montrose(mens winner) and India Crawford(womens winner, for taking first place in the Block Shoot Somp.

And congrats to Scott Santore on winning the Rinehart 3D Buck target.

We'll do it all again next year, same time, same place.

Thanks again. The Archery guys at Herminie # 2 Game Assoc.

• Sitka Gear