Tylerdunworth9 07-Jun-19
Trial153 09-Jun-19
Tylerdunworth9 10-Jun-19
CSAL 23-Jul-19
Shawn 30-Jul-19
Tylerdunworth9 09-Sep-19
Hunter 17-Oct-19
07-Jun-19
Hey guys my names Tyler, I’m new to the page. I’m from colonie New York and I mostly bow hunt public land around Albany. Just looking to touch base and to see if anyone on here also is in the area. I’m looking for a partner to do a bunch of scouting and hunting with. I’m also going crazy to share some info with hunters that have the same passion for bow hunting as I do. Thanks guys! You can also find me on Instagram at tylerdunworth9

07-Jun-19

Tylerdunworth9's embedded Photo
One of the nice bucks I got on camera
One of the nice bucks I got on camera
Hey guys my names Tyler, I’m new to the page. I’m from colonie New York and I mostly bow hunt public land around Albany. Just looking to touch base and to see if anyone on here also is in the area. I’m looking for a partner to do a bunch of scouting and hunting with. I’m also going crazy to share some info with hunters that have the same passion for bow hunting as I do. Thanks guys! You can also find me on Instagram at tylerdunworth9

07-Jun-19

09-Jun-19
Tyler I live just south of you.

10-Jun-19
Nice where abouts? Ever do any hunting/scouting in or around Albany?

23-Jul-19
I hunt around Albany all the time. Live about 15 minutes or so south of Albany in Bethlehem.

30-Jul-19
I live in Bethlehem as well. I do not hunt much public but I intend to give a few spots a go this year. Do some on the fly scouting and do some hang and hunts. Shawn

09-Sep-19

Awesome man I’ve seen some big bucks get taken outta the Bethlehem area. Hard to get access to private land over there though. Ive been hunting the Pinebush in Albany which gets hammered by hunters but is extremely difficult to hunt. But once you let a camera soak a little the pictures will make you obsessed (if your camera doesn’t get stolen). Super excited for the season. Happy hunting guys!

17-Oct-19
Hi Tyler, I hunt NY almost every Sunday and try to get out there once more during the week. Love to get together sometime and do some scouting and hunting.

• Sitka Gear