Bow Crazy 11-Jun-19
happygolucky 11-Jun-19
ground hunter 11-Jun-19
happygolucky 12-Jun-19
Oforalot 12-Jun-19
ground hunter 12-Jun-19
Chief2 12-Jun-19
07-Jun-19
the doctors do not want me to climb trees anymore... if you own crap and want a good deal, send me a PM,,,, sold three hangers in the last 4 days.... I am not giving this stuff away, but I will make you a good deal

07-Jun-19
What and where?

07-Jun-19
send me a PM, since this is not for to be classifieds

08-Jun-19
Good move GH . I quit trees about 6 years ago. It makes no sense to make it this far in life & fall out of a dang tree .

08-Jun-19
Well Glenn,,,, they did a complete eval on me, all good, still want me to lift weights but nothing over 15 pounds, on the chest. Hate the climber stand for my chest or hanging stands and sticks,,,, ha ha...................... Ladder stands okay I have 6 of them, but since they are not mobile, I had to modify them so I could move them easy.

Take a section off, make a 10 footer out of it, lean on tree and strap in, easy peasy,,,,,,

I will now though mostly be on the ground, and get better at that,,,,,

2 stands left

10-Jun-19
Go with ladder stands and use a safety line on each stand. I suppose you thought of that and it's not an option. The reason I suggest that, is I have 10 ladder stands here in my garage I am going to sell. I have 4 of the same, 3 of the same, 2 of the same and 1. All are about 14 feet to the base, looking at getting $60 each, buy more than one for a deal. Sorry to high jack your thread. :) BC

10-Jun-19
that's a good price,,,,, why are you selling them, if I may ask....

10-Jun-19
I upgraded to a taller stand. I got an amazing deal on 10 stands last year. I selling these to offset that cost a little. BC

11-Jun-19
hey BC, are any of those ladder stands two-person?

11-Jun-19
No, all single stands.

11-Jun-19
GH, your decision makes your moniker more appropriate :).

11-Jun-19
happy? I do not understand,,,,, its not so much my decision,,,,, its my chest and all the stuff sewn on it,, had to go back in,,,, than they cut out some ugly stuff, ( again lucky)

I am going to give it hell this year, including an elk hunt, I want to shoot a big cow,,, and my wife is going to try and give me a mule deer hunt

who knows what the future is,,,,,,,,,,, maybe instead of paying off my daughters school loans I should have went on a moose hunt, on the other hand, she works hard, has a great job, and want her to have a bright future...

stay well

12-Jun-19
GH - Your moniker is ground hunter and you will no longer be using tree stands so you'll be hunting from the ground. I tried to inject a humorous line and think I failed.

12-Jun-19
GH, I’m switching to a saddle this year. Only about 3 pounds instead of 18 and safer. Still have to climb but always attached to the tree.

12-Jun-19
now I get that happy, never thought of that,,,,, funny though...... I wish I could saddle hunt, no doubt about that.... good luck Oforalot, its a great way to go

12-Jun-19
Bump, trying to get rid of the crossbow threads

• Sitka Gear