horsethief51 22-Aug-19
Rut Nut 22-Aug-19
Rut Nut 22-Aug-19
Supernaut 23-Aug-19
PAbowhunter1064 23-Aug-19
Rut Nut 23-Aug-19
Boris 23-Aug-19
08-Jun-19
Well I got out this morning for a walk to one of my hunting spots. Looks like it will have lots or apples. Woods very thick, but with all the rain that's to be expected. Saw no deer, but it was more of a power walk. Did see 2 Turkey with little ones, which was nice. As I was wondering if all the rain could of killed off the little ones. Going to start hanging a camera here and there next week. Only saw 3 bear so far this spring, but they are always around anymore.

10-Jul-19

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Well I've been putting my time scouting this season and I think I got this guy figured out. But I hope to find a bigger one. Bear sign and sightings is the best I've seen ever. So looking forward to the season. Ed

11-Jul-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
I had the PA triple trophy the other morning! Deer on the septic mound, gobblers 1/2 mile down the road and another 1/2 mile had a bear run across the road in front of me.

11-Jul-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo

11-Jul-19

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
My life is in a constant state of scouting being retired and living in my hunting spot. Just the other day I watched a gobbler strutting from the kitchen window and yesterday I heard hens with their young up on the hill. I have had cameras out since May and have some nice pictures too.

11-Jul-19

That bear is laying in water. This buck is one that got away last year.

11-Jul-19
Rut is familiar with these spots. I was a little worried after going away in June and coming home to damaged oak trees from what I suppose was the cicadas. Now it is starting to look like it will be an interesting year. Some of the oak trees have a load of acorns, but not all. There are lots of apples, pears and green things growing. We are constantly surprised when we ride around at what we see. This week I have been amazed at the numbers of rabbits we are seeing.

11-Jul-19

11-Jul-19
Looking good Art! : ) Looks like they are using that path quite a bit!

22-Aug-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Did some long range scouting with my spotting scope last week. Saw 1 shooter! ;-)

22-Aug-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo

22-Aug-19
Nice!

22-Aug-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo

22-Aug-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo

23-Aug-19
Great pics all, thanks for sharing. I hope you all have a successful and SAFE season! I have a couple nice bucks in the area I hunt and I'm looking forward to checking my trail cam this weekend.

23-Aug-19
That’s a dandy buck, Perry!

But let’s be honest....you bought that spotting scope to check for rattlers before walking to you stand, right?!? ;)

23-Aug-19
Thanks Jim- same to you!

LMBO Josh! You got me! : )

23-Aug-19
Was out in my hunting area in Ohio today. Could not walk 3 feet without stepping on acorns. Have not seen that many in a couple of years. Looks to be a good crop of acorns. Also, the hickory nuts are every where.

• Sitka Gear