bigwoodsbucks22 13-Jun-19
Deanmann 13-Jun-19
BC 13-Jun-19
Proline 13-Jun-19
BruceP 13-Jun-19
10-Jun-19
I'm, admittedly, not a massive hockey fan. I loosely follow it, and as the playoff's get rolling, my interest increases... in particular when the B's are in it. Psyched they won last night and fingers crossed they can pull the cup home come Wednesday!

10-Jun-19
epic win... 1 more!!!!

10-Jun-19
Tuukaa!! Been watching them though playoffs. Would love to see the win first cup in The Garden! Go B”s

10-Jun-19
I admit I’m a sports playoff fan. Tough to follow all of the sports all season long with work,house,family and hunting commitments. Game 7 at home I would love to be there and feel the excitement. A long tough season and the Cup is in the house. Go Bruins...

11-Jun-19
I follow the Sox, Bruins, and Pats closely... not a hoop fan so I don't watch a ton of Celtics... but obviously that's who I root for!

11-Jun-19
Always been a bruins fan. Love the pats but tough to find time to dedicate on Sunday’s. Been a heck of a ride for the b’s in this playoff season. Tuuka is carrying them.....but that’s what 35 million is supposed to do.

11-Jun-19
I am a huge hockey fan, been playing my whole life. And of course the Bruins are my favorite team. Tomorrow I will fulfill the childhood dream of every little kid that's ever played any kind of hockey. I will be at game 7. The first game 7 cup final ever played at the garden in the history of the NHL. I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am. This is the absolute pinnacle of sports. Someone will go home with the cup tomorrow and I finally get to see that happen in person. I am so fortunate to have this opportunity and I will embrace every second of it. LETS GO BRUINS!!

11-Jun-19
Very cool BWB. Have a blast. I personally am hoping the B's come out and build a nice lead and pour it on. Had enough of the nail biters.

11-Jun-19
BWB have a blast and yell for all of us. Way to check off a bucket list item.That being said if Tuka can pull off the win I will publicly take back every bad thing I have ever said about him. Let’s go B’s. We want the cup!

11-Jun-19
BWB - enjoy the hell out of it! That is going to be an amazing experience - stay safe either way... Win or lose, it could be a little wild down there after!

GO B's!

11-Jun-19
Bigwoods, I am so jealous. Ive been a diehard B's fan for over 40 years. I still play to keep myself "young" and love the game of hockey. I dont think I could shell out 2 grand for a ticket, but my friends and I will be shaking the walls at my house tomorrow night.

11-Jun-19
Totally agree VtTransplant. Never have been a huge fan of him but he has been a rock in the playoffs this year..............

11-Jun-19
Taz, we got tickets at a fraction of that. We bought them very early on in the series. I called the agency to confirm if there was no game 7 that we would get a full refund and they confirmed. So we had nothing to lose at that point. I could sell them and make a giant profit right now but there is zero chance of that haha. Something for everyone to keep in mind if it ever happens again, that's definitely the way to do it for the cheapest. Love to see all the Bruins fans in here! In terms of competitive sports, to each their own but I think hockey is the greatest sport in the world. Still cannot believe Chara is playing right now. With the broken jaw he cant talk, eat, etc. but hes still playing and throwing his body around without regard for his well being haha. Just incredible what guys put themselves through this time of the year.

11-Jun-19
Awesome BWB!!!! I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely jealous! hahah.. but I'm pumped for ya...Enjoy! Let's go B's!!!!!

11-Jun-19
Thats awesome nice job gettin them cheap. Should be an awesome experience. Make sure to keep that crowd goin.

11-Jun-19
I can hear them screaming already. WE WANT THE CUP!!! Another duck boat trip around the city this past year will be Priceless. Have a great time and be safe afterwards...

12-Jun-19
Hockey hockey hockey. Wooo! Let's go Bruins! Let's go Bruins! BW you lucky dog you!

12-Jun-19
Bruins 3 Blues 2.... Coyle scores winning goal in OT. What's ur predictions

12-Jun-19
Love your prediction Deanman - B's 4, Blues 1... Tukka has another amazing game, and Chara rides off into the sunset "Gronk Style" as a winner of the biggest game in his sport.

12-Jun-19
Coyle deserves to be the hero. He has got us here. I think Coyle and Tukka should split MVP if we win haha. I'm kind of with Will here, I think we win by a couple to a few. Part of me hopes its close, the other part hopes we just hammer them. I think the first goal is sooo important. We play SO much better when we get the first goal. Catch up isn't our game. This whole series I have thought that whoever scores the first goal will win the game but I think that bet might be off tonight though. Too much on the line. No one is going to sit back even when down by 1. I think we have a huge advantage in our veteran experience. 3 core guys that played in the game 7 in Vancouver in 2011. We are going to be way more comfortable in this situation. I think the blues are going to be crapping themselves and that might hamper how well they can play. No matter what, both teams CAN win it, they've shown that. Im going with Bruins 4-2 (one of which is an empty net).

12-Jun-19
Deanman, if this game goes to OT I'll probably end up in the ICU hooked up to all kinds of machines to keep me going LOL. On the other hand I don't want them to build too much of a lead too soon. Afraid if that happens STL could start head hunting, they seem to like the high hits...

What I'd really like is to see Tukka finish strong and deal up a shutout.

12-Jun-19
I'm with you Bruce! Last thing I want is a nail biter. All and all the Bruins have had a lot of lapses of not looking to good in this series. Time for them bust out. Tuuka has kept them in it.

12-Jun-19
I want a comfortable game.. Bruins 4-2

12-Jun-19
If I sit down to watch a regular season game, I'm ok with it being close. That's entertaining and good sport. But, in these win it all games... Man, I'd love to see a blow out. For example, I'd love to have seen a 42 to 10 Pat's super bowl. Just sit back and relax :). For this game, I'd like to see a 5-1 or 7-1, or hell, a USA Womens Soccer 13-0 drubbing style victory... But I think a 1-2 goal diff is what we get.

I worry that the ref's are going to let to much go, and the Blue's seem better in games when the B's get no power plays. So, I'm hoping the B's weather the proverbial storm that the first period is likely to be, and in the 2nd or 3rd just open it up as they did the other night.

I'd much rather a 5 goal first period though, for the Bruins :)

12-Jun-19

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
MDFW ROCKS!

12-Jun-19

Deanmann's embedded Photo
Deanmann's embedded Photo
I love it Will also wave the yellow towel!!!!! LET'S GO BRUINS! 4 more hours and it's game time!

12-Jun-19
Who waves the flag tonight? Brady? I vote BIG POPPY!

12-Jun-19
I have been very tired at work lately . GO Bs !

12-Jun-19
3 to 1 bruins. As a kid we played actual street hockey with all the French kids in the neighborhood. Dreaming to be in a game 7 Canadians/ Bruins game myself. No Canadians and I’m not playing but this is very cool...

12-Jun-19
Team looked pretty good in the 1st period but that was not the Tuukka that I was hoping to see...

12-Jun-19
Fackkkkk

13-Jun-19
Overall I thought the Blues were the better team in series. They played well and kept our top line in check. The bruins downfall was coughing up game 5. The Kriejchi line continues to be a problem

13-Jun-19
feeble....

13-Jun-19
It was a bummer. Watching though, it felt that the Blues simply played better... cant fault them for that. Now we have to wait until at least February for another parade (based on the sox play of late)... I say that as a sports spoiled New Englander :)

13-Jun-19
that goalie was a wall yesterday. we peppered him with shots and he just crushed it. one helluva performance by him.

13-Jun-19
I agree Proline. The better team won. Our top line scored 2 goals and let up 15 this series in 5 on 5 play. You cant win at this level like that. Tuukka is the sole reason we even made it this far. We dominated the 1st period despite letting up 2 goals on 4 shots. But we played awful after that. As a true hockey fan, I gotta say that the whole thing was an incredible experience. We stayed for probably 45 mins after the game. We went down to the glass and watched all the celebrations. The coolest part was seeing the families of the players come out onto the ice. People moms and dads crying with joy. I had a smile on my face for 30 mins just watching it. Cool to see the cup get passed around. Cool to see a team and a city that's never won the cup get a chance to do it. Would have been better to see it be the Bruins but it was an incredible experience ill never forget.

13-Jun-19

bigwoodsbucks22's embedded Photo
bigwoodsbucks22's embedded Photo

13-Jun-19
What a awesome experience BW, yes the Blues were simply the better team. On Jan 3rd the Blues were in last place, Coach Berube made some changes and one of the changes was a 25 Y/O rookie goalie named Jordan Binnington. They won 11 straight games from from Jan 3rd , the rest is History. Congratulations to Coach Berube and the entire St Louis Blues organization for a amazing end of the regular season run and carrying through to win the Stanley Cup! As for the Bruins... They will be back!

13-Jun-19
Yep there’s always next year. Was a great season. If we had to loose I’m glad it was them that won it. One of the original franchises and this is their first cup. Congrats SL, good effort Bruins.

13-Jun-19
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed we didn't win. But I will say, the Blues are and always have been one of my favorite teams. Not sure if you guys remember the Worcester Ice Cats from back in the day. Used to go to a lot of those games as a kid and that's what got me into hockey. The Ice Cats were the AHL farm team of the Blues at the time so I grew up always liking the Blues. Made it easier to watch the B's lose, kind of haha.

13-Jun-19
Yup recall that well BB. I also was a season ticket holder for the Lowell Lockmonsters back in the day and who was their stud D-m...................Zdeno Chara.

13-Jun-19
Just figured I'd clarify my "not the Tuukka I was hoping to see" comment. This certainly wasn't his strongest game but I totally agree that he was the main reason we even made it that far. I was just hoping that he would have been the brick wall instead of Binnington.

But I guess even if Tuukka stood on his head, at the end of the day you can't win if you don't score. And in that respect, Grzelcyk's goal with a couple minutes left when you're already down by 4 doesn't really count.

To be honest, I'd rather that it ended 4-0. If the B's are gonna lose anyway I would have liked to see Binnington get the shutout. The kid was outstanding, he deserved it.

They have a pretty good core, hopefully we don't have to wait too long to get back there.

• Sitka Gear