Timo 12-Jun-19
Nocturnal 12-Jun-19
dukore 12-Jun-19
bfisherman11 12-Jun-19
wihunter257 12-Jun-19
maxracx 12-Jun-19
Deerplotter 19-Jun-19
11-Jun-19
Hope everyone is doing well. Just settled into our new home and the mosquitos are brutal. Looking for opinions on the best yard spray.

11-Jun-19
Talstar

11-Jun-19
Hoot, is Talstar safe around pets?

11-Jun-19
Flame thrower! What’s the address?? HAHAHAHA

11-Jun-19

Treefarm's Link
The synthetic pyrethroids are to be used with caution around flowers to avoid killing bees.

A cheaper but same as Talstar alternative is attached. Indoor/outdoor use.

11-Jun-19
I just have a black flag fogger, and it works great,,,, kills everything that flies and crawls

12-Jun-19

MF's embedded Photo
MF's embedded Photo
Don't know about any sprays but bats can help reduce mosquitos around your house. Install some bat houses, environmental friendly and if you have kids, grandkids its a fun project.

12-Jun-19
Talstar P can be safely used around pets as long as you follow the label instructions; all pets need to be out of the area while application is being made and they can return as soon as the application is dry.

12-Jun-19
I'm with Treefarm - Bifen IT. I bought a gallon a couple of years ago, which should last me 10+ years. Mix it and spray my basement, windowsills, doorways, garage, etc. Zero spiders or bugs in the house for the last couple of years and I've only applied it twice. Spray the outdoor bushes, plant's, woodpile, flowers, etc. but keep it off the colorful blooms so you don't kill the bee's.

12-Jun-19
I ordered talstar! Thanks fellas. The flamethrower was too expensive. Reggiezpop lol

12-Jun-19
1 oz Citronella 2 oz garlic oil 3 oz permethrin 36% Squirt of dish soap Per 1 gal of water

Solution misted out of a backpack sprayer.

12-Jun-19
I am a Talstar user as well. Our house is in the woods and before Talstar I could not even sit on my deck.

I have been thinking about trying it at my hunting land, not for mosquitoes but for gnats. I would assume it would help on those pesty buggers as well. Bill

12-Jun-19
Another vote for Talstar bifenthrin. I primarily use it as a perimeter spray for the house, and spot spraying ant hills and wasp nests. I have used it as a broadcast spray on the lawn in the past. Did not this year yet (trying to reduce my impact to pollinators), but I've noticed a definite increase in mosquitoes this year.

12-Jun-19
High praise for Talstar here as well!!!

19-Jun-19
Talstar user proven effective.

• Sitka Gear