David Mitchell 21-Jun-19
Babysaph 21-Jun-19
JayD 21-Jun-19
gobbler 21-Jun-19
JayD 21-Jun-19
gobbler 21-Jun-19
21-Jun-19

JayD's Link
So wonder if I could get a grant to do some research on hanging a phone from a tree in the woods could possibly enhance antler growth or would it just be that does could possibly sprout a spike? LOL

21-Jun-19
I just read that in this morning's paper. It's amazing. I figured that somewhere along the way this addiction to cell phones was going to lead to some unwelcome issues. Your idea would only work if the does are holding the phone and looking down at it. LOL

21-Jun-19
I’ve noticed a lot is spikes where I hunt but I think it’s from the way they tilt their head to get to the corn feeder. Now I know why all I see are spikes. Lol

21-Jun-19
Well I think maybe I could getting a little bidding process going on for the grant money with phone carriers and makers! Android vs iPhone and at&t vs version!

21-Jun-19
It’s calcific tendinitis and it’s been around in people since the beginning of time. Tendons attach muscle to bone and if it is stressed over time the body adds calcium to help stabilize the attachment . Commonly seen in shoulders, knees, hips, etc. Most old Bowhunters that hunt out of treestands and constantly look down probably have a horn too :^)

21-Jun-19
Ok Gobbler now I gotcha ya and you can’t say I am putting words in your mouth or twisting what you say - looks like you just said most of us old bowhunters are horny!!! ROFL

21-Jun-19
:^)

• Sitka Gear