Elusive 02-Jul-19
5b-boy2 20-Jan-23
Cheesehead Mike 30-Apr-23
Shaft2Long 12-May-23
Billinmi 23-Jun-23
Michael 22-Jul-23
john 13-Mar-24
23-Jun-19
Was looking at Jay V Wessels, Pembina Hills, Charles Pulver WMA in section 2D for a DIY whitetail hunt this year just wondering if there any good and what is the pressure like.

25-Jun-19
I cannot speak to the locations specifically, but I suspect pressure will be minimal. Compared to Wisconsin public land pressure, you will be in heaven. Like anywhere, look for cover and food. Don't expect large trees as security cover. (Although this part of ND has more trees than other areas of the state) These places could be cattail sloughs, shelter belts or brushy draws. Good luck!

02-Jul-19
Elusive have you tried a DIY hunt there before this? I didn't draw Iowa and was thinking of north Dakota this year as its otc archery tag correct?

02-Jul-19
I did A DIY hunt in Iowa last year. So was thinking of trying North Dakota and yes its OTC archery tag.

20-Jan-23
Elusive did you have any luck in the Pembina area of ND chasing whitetail dont know how old your post is

30-Apr-23
John, his post is dated July 2, 2019.

12-May-23
They never come back after asking for help and say how it went.

23-Jun-23
i am interested in diy whitetail hunt in N.Dakota. I had heard or read that it was over the counter, but buy ahead of time, but looking online it looks like drawing only, is that correct?

22-Jul-23
ND is OTC for archery whitetail. Nonresident archery mule deer tags are draw however.

13-Mar-24
Any one still looking at the Pembina hills for this next fall 2024 / 2025. Last time i checked on it the winter kill was pretty bad,,, so did not go any further. Soooo any reports going in to this next season ??? Thankx John [email protected]

• Sitka Gear