RC 27-Jun-19
Rut Nut 27-Jun-19
RC 27-Jun-19
huntinelk 27-Jun-19
stick n string 27-Jun-19
Rut Nut 27-Jun-19
horsethief51 28-Jun-19
26-Jun-19
How many of you have had a buck you’ve been watching just up and disappear outta nowhere, right before the season. Turkeys sometimes too. Its crazy stuff!!!

26-Jun-19
Yep! Happens all the time....................................I often suspect POACHERS! ;-)

26-Jun-19
Might be poachers but more often than not, he is relocating to his fall/winter range. They do it all the time, especially an older age class buck.

26-Jun-19
On my buddy's farm every year there is a bachelor group of bucks stay on his property all summer. Never fails they're is between 4 to 8 bucks hanging out. By the 1st of October they spread out. We've seen the same bucks miles away spotting.

26-Jun-19
..........I’ve lost knives...........arrows............gloves..............binocs............. ;-)

27-Jun-19
And your mind:)

27-Jun-19
Nah, I don't "lose my mind" anymore..................................life is too short! ;-)

27-Jun-19
Natures way of preventing inbreeding is what happens to bucks every year. Penn state did a telemetry study on groups of deer to find out what their distance of travel was to find a new home. They lost the collar of one and found it the following fall 26 miles away. He just felt like he needed to get away... I guess. So the buck or bucks you see all summer, may be 15 miles away when the seasons start. Something to remember.. And we all see giant bucks taken, by guys who say the same thing, "never ever seen him", where did he come from... ?

27-Jun-19
In some way it must be the fault of entitled trespassers...apparently most everything else in PA is their fault...

27-Jun-19
LOL

27-Jun-19
LOL Gene! : )

27-Jun-19
Gene, are you one of those guys that's been sending Ron pm's, telling him how wonderful he is?

27-Jun-19
Just to be sure, I checked my PM log , and....nope. All current PM's involve moose or brown bear and the killing of said animals.

27-Jun-19
Hahahaha

27-Jun-19
: )

28-Jun-19
Yes.

• Sitka Gear