RC 30-Jun-19
RC 30-Jun-19
HARRY CARRY 30-Jun-19
RC 30-Jun-19
Red Beastmaster 01-Jul-19
RC 01-Jul-19
HARRY CARRY 01-Jul-19
28-Jun-19
How can I log on to this site, the PA Bowsite, directly?

All along, I've been going to the Leatherwall first, loggin on there, then coming back to PA.

Is there a series of "press here" buttons somewhere on the PA overall page, to log on?

Not a big issue...just trying to clarify.

Thanks... Aloha & 73... HC

28-Jun-19
https://forums.bowsite.com/tf/regional/threads.cfm?STATE=PA

Copy that link above. Then open it in another window. It should take you right into the Pa conference. If it does, then save that page to your favorite places.

Also, you could just click save this page to your favorite places while you are in the Pa forum here, and save it to your favorite places.

That is if you have a favorite places option on your old tube type PC:)

If all this fails, call me or stop over here and I'll show you.

The bowsite could have aliens from Kecksburg blocked too:)

28-Jun-19
RC: thanks for the info, and the "rest of us Kecksburgers" thank you, too. (12/09/1965)

I've just never seen an actual "log on" anywhere on the PA Bowsite. Since I don't tell my computer to save passwords, I sign on/log on each time on Leatherwall, then come over to the PA Bowsite.

Yes, my Dumont 32 computer may not be the bestest, but, it gets most stuff done. Alien technology hot-rodded...

28-Jun-19
Top of page on bowsite home page put mouse on forums then up pops a menu that has state forums, then click and pick your state. This is Pa:) When you try to reply and NOT SIGNED in, it will tell you to sign in.

28-Jun-19
Geeze Randy, even a tech illiterate MMM knows how to save a site to favorites.

28-Jun-19
It's the space ship dust, Dave...

29-Jun-19
Earthlings, I HAVE saved this site. I just have never signed-in via the "PA Bowsite", only on the Leatherwall, before stopping over here!!!! Have just never tried to comment on "PA Bowsite" without already being signed-in, so I've never seen the message I need to sign in. So, now I'm going to try it... right now....

29-Jun-19
So, rebooting my internet, I brought up the PA Bowsite, and went to comment on this thread. A message at the bottom said if I wanted to comment, I'd need to register. So, I pressed the button, and it gave me fields to fill out to register as a new user. A button did say if I was already registered, to click here, which I did, and it asked me for a PIN number. I have no clue what my pin number is. SO, I logged off the internet, rebooted, went to the Leatherwall, and signed on there. Then came over to PA Bowsite, to make this comment.

Life on my homeworld is much easier, when it comes to what WE call computers....!

29-Jun-19
I never sign out of here, so I don't need to register everytime I come here. Why did ya reboot pc, you some kind of stickbow shooter or somepen? Damn dumb aliens, no wonder they brought ya here and dumped ya off:)

29-Jun-19
ET phone home.

I hate to be the one to tell you this Randy.........................they aren't coming back for you.

29-Jun-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo

30-Jun-19
RC: our planetary computers must be REALLY different. I sign on the Leatherwall by being asked: a specific email, user name, a specific day, month and year, and initials . No PIN #.

Dumonts were made differently than Kabookies.... !!

30-Jun-19
I think you need a show and tell class:)

Once I sign in, I don't ever have to sign in again, unless I clear history or delete the cookies in the pc.

Do you have your pc settings set to clear history when you sign off?

You were right about the leatherwall sign on, I forgot:)

30-Jun-19
At the bottom of the Pa conference page, "the very bottom".

Where it says site support, click on registration, then click on forgot your pin.

Then next page enter your email addy and they will send you your pin #.

30-Jun-19
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Uncle Roy!!

It worked. It's fixed.

VGer is now talking with Earth.

You may be seeing more of me here on PA Bowsite, now, because of you.

Thanks!!!!

30-Jun-19
Welcome..

01-Jul-19
Well, there goes the neighborhood.

01-Jul-19
Oh god, I've created a monster:(

01-Jul-19
Maybe I'll create a thread: "The Joys of Selling a Compound Bow", and retro-date it back to 2006 or 2007, like the first version....!!!!!

• Sitka Gear