Qdiver911 03-Jul-19
Qdiver911 03-Jul-19
Dthfrmabove 03-Jul-19
Moons22 03-Jul-19
Dthfrmabove 04-Jul-19
Skippah 04-Jul-19
DanaC 05-Jul-19
03-Jul-19
Anyone heading to the mashpee,cotuit area this holiday week let me know I will be down on the south side fishing in the evening on the beaches if you want to join in. Just PM me and we can meet at any one of the many beaches on the south side. I have all the gear and tackle just bring some beers and a chair. Lol

03-Jul-19
That sounds like a blast! Do we have to fish? Or can we just sit and drink beers!

If bridge traffic is too much for anyone this weekend, PM me- I am at crossroads of RT 495 and RT 24. You can wait out the traffic at my house. You can fish in my pool if you want while you wait... I'll watch while drinking beer!

Have a great 4th everyone!!

03-Jul-19
Hope you catch a mess of fish! Trying to cross that bridge this weekend is the last thing I'd want to do on planet Earth.

03-Jul-19
Hahaha. I know. Leaving at 6:30 tonight. Shouldn’t be that bad. Traffic is backed up for miles now. Why anyone would want to sit in that crap for hours is beyond me

03-Jul-19
Had to go down to Hyannis last year on the 3rd for work at 2pm, took me 3 hours from Boston. Good luck out there fishing.

03-Jul-19
Anyone going to NY to work on foodplots for 3 days? Oh wait I am. Anyone wanna go and sweat their ass off and work like a dog and be glad to be back at work on monday so they can rest?

03-Jul-19
Death and Urban those r great offers u guys r awesome

03-Jul-19
Just leaving the store with 48 bottles of water, 36 of Pepsi and 36 Mountain Dew for the kids annual Fourth of July Traffic Sucks Thanks To Waze App” supplies! Last year, they made 287.00$ selling to people sitting in traffic and bought a new tent and paid for 2 weeks camping trips! Let the fun begin! If you’re sitting in this crap tomorrow, stop by the corner of Bayberry & Puritan in Buzz Bay!

03-Jul-19
( shhhh, the Adult Beverages are in the boat on ice.... 5.00/ea) ??

03-Jul-19

Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo
Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo
All set up ready for a nibble !!!!

03-Jul-19
Hey get off my numbers!!! Haha good luck buddy

04-Jul-19
Hahahah. Moons buddy !!! No love tonight. I think it’s still a little cold for the fish

04-Jul-19
My sister used to live on bayberry lol

05-Jul-19
Maybe next week. I hear good stripers are coming in.

• Sitka Gear