Hope everyone has a great day in this beautiful land

04-Jul-19

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Check

09-Jul-19

crestedbutte's embedded Photo
crestedbutte's embedded Photo
July 4th weekend at BH Lake...God has definitely blessed that place!

There is a KS bear thread going right now and the remote and dense rolling timbered hills of the surrounding area has to be hiding few of’em? However, didn’t see any from my kayak and I went back into some pretty remote Sasquatchy coves.

09-Jul-19
That is a nice pic Sit! I can almost feel the water swishing around my legs, my feet half buried in he sand, and the tug of the stringer on my belt loop. Great stuff!

09-Jul-19
You know the river bud, it's a little higher than I'd like but they were still hungry

Cool set up Jason, bet the girls had a blast!

09-Jul-19
Big Hill lake Jason?

10-Jul-19
James...you nailed it. Have you been there before?

Kyle, unfortunately the girls didn’t go on this trip with me as they are with Jenny and the pooch at our cabin in CB for the entire month of July. I will meet up with all of them in a few weeks but right now about to chew off my arm (like a coyote caught in a trap) to get gone and out there to join them. Therefore, since I am currently batching it with no wife, no kids, no dog and no responsibilities other than work....I figured what the heck might as well just hook-up the camper, grab the fishing poles and kayak and go somewhere I hadn’t yet visited. Combined it with a business trip (1 hr meeting) so it was certainly a win-win!

Needless to say, I have already reserved 2 camping spots for a return trip there in August that includes the whole family, my in-laws and all the watercraft (paddle boards, kayaks and jet skis). Gonna shake that place up!

• Sitka Gear