Red Beastmaster 09-Jul-19
huntr4477 09-Jul-19
Phil Magistro 09-Jul-19
Rut Nut 09-Jul-19
Dale Hajas 10-Jul-19
RC 10-Jul-19
horsethief51 10-Jul-19
08-Jul-19
Day # 22 & I still havent received my licenses in the mail. I bought them online 6/17/2019...this is a f'ing joke.

08-Jul-19
Man, thats a bummer. i got mine last week. If i went that long, i would stop n get mine at a wally world from now on!

08-Jul-19
I'm still waiting for my license, also my son's

08-Jul-19
I'm in the same boat as you guys,ordered mine on the 17th,still waiting! Bob

08-Jul-19
Walked in, walked out with license and doe application should have been at the court house today. Ah the good days, best of luck gents.

09-Jul-19
Five minutes at Walmart.

09-Jul-19
Did mine online, had it in 5 days.

09-Jul-19
From the PGC website - "License hasn’t arrived? You can still apply for an antlerless license. To all our Pennsylvania hunters who purchased their 2019-20 hunting licenses online this year, unfortunately, we have heard from many of you via phone, email and social media that you have not yet received your licenses in the mail.

First and foremost, we want to provide those of your who are planning to apply for antlerless licenses, and have not yet received your online license purchase yet, with some alternate options. You can fill out this form and mail it, along with a check, in the pink, antlerless license application envelope. You can go online and print your antlerless license application using your CID and mail it the same way. If you need an antlerless license application envelope, they can be found at many licensing agents, providing they have not distributed them all.

Don’t know your CID? Visit http://www.pa.wildlifelicense.com/ and enter alternate identification information to reveal your Customer ID number.

Secondly, we do truly apologize for the inadequate service many of you have received from our licensing agent. Our agency must contract with an entity to provide our license system service, and this includes fulfilling online license orders. None of the entities that bid on the contract were from Pennsylvania. That is why those of you who have received your licenses noticed an out-of-state address on the envelope. The licenses are supposed to be delivered within 7-10 business days, regardless of the entity’s location. If you did not receive a 2019-20 Hunter Trapper Digest, email us at [email protected] and we will get one in the mail to you."

09-Jul-19
Never understood why anyone would buy their licenses online and then have to wait for it to be processed and THEN handled by the USPS! (we all know how efficient THEY are! ;-)

I eliminate the middle man and stop at Walmart when I'm getting ammo, oil filter or allergy meds. Usually takes 5 min and I walk out with it IN HAND. Done it this way since they changed to PALS. EASY PEASY! : )

09-Jul-19
I get mine online because I purchase 2 DMAP tags and some years waiting till after work to purchase at an agent, they've been sold out. So I get online early to make sure there are some still available. Guess I was lucky. Got my license in the mail, got my pink envelope turned in. But the Monroe Country treasurer must have been busy yesterday. Hasn't been issued yet.

09-Jul-19
Yeah I stay up till midnight and buy DMAP tags at 12:05 on the morning they are available. There's a hundred acre piece close to work that I want a tag for and you have to be early. There is a State Park close by with 115 tags and they will be sold out before 1:00 a.m. If you want one of those you have no choice about buying online.

09-Jul-19
Ron, "...bad decision making and management practices."??????

What are you talking about? The PGC hasn't had a license increase since 1999. Name any other company or organization of their size that hasn't had a price increase in the last 20 years. Rather than bad decision making and management practices they've been able to adapt, eliminate positions and even add SGL lands during that time with no license fee increase. Good for them for finding a way to improve things for us.

Get the legislature out of the way and I'm sure you'll see even more improvements.

You really don't have a clue.

09-Jul-19
Name any other company or organization of their size that hasn't had a price increase in the last 20 years.

Ron ya did not answer that question... What a surprise..

Why is the state not trying to save money in fuel costs by purchasing more fuel efficient vehicles?

Anything else ya wanna bitch about, Ron?

You are worse than an old lady at bingo.

09-Jul-19
Which Ecoboost are you getting 22mpg out of? Mine reads 15.5 right now.

09-Jul-19
Probably why they won't respond to trespassing complaints.....trying to save on gas..

09-Jul-19
Phil is spot on. In regards to the OP. I also ordered mine on 6/17 and it didn't show up until 7/3.

09-Jul-19
Jethro, that's was a 10:)

09-Jul-19
I give it a 12, RC... Well done Jethro

09-Jul-19
LMBO Jethro! : )

09-Jul-19
To all the people who are saying how easy it is to pick up a license at Walmart: Come on up to MY local Walmart. Then you will understand why I have been using the online option since it became available! Bob

09-Jul-19
Well, you can't go during the peak rush with everyone else who put it off until the last minute. The line was unreal over the weekend.

09-Jul-19
It's amazing how many people on this site are so knowledgeable of other peoples' habits! First of all Mr Beastmaster,I don't wait until the last minute. I'm not a rookie,this will be my 50th season of hunting. I buy my license the first week they go on sale every year! I work 2 jobs,6 days a week,so I don't have the opportunity to go to Walmart during regular daylight hours,only late at night or very early in the morning. During those times,I would be LUCKY to find someone who could open the sporting goods register,and THEN I have to hope they know how to sell a hunting license,and where the doe envelopes are kept,and the regulation books,etc! It got to be a real pain in the ass to buy my license there. My only other option within a reasonable distance is Dick's,and I refuse to spend a penny there! When the online option became available a few years ago,I tried it, and I've been very happy with it. This is the first time I had any problem with it.

Bob

09-Jul-19
It's unrealistic to expect to find lots of sales people at odd hours - early or late. But if the online option works best for you that's great. I use online and it works fine for me but I could easily go to WalMart just a couple of minutes from my home.

09-Jul-19
Last I checked Walmart’s are open during the day on Sundays. Just sayin’............. ;-)

10-Jul-19
I havent even bought mine yet. Dont hear me sobbin':) I figure Ill let em get all the bugs out on the pants-in-a-wad rookies ROFLMAO

10-Jul-19
Always a bunch of sobbin this time of year.

10-Jul-19
Mine were free for the 3rd year in a row. No wait at the local gun shop. We have 3000 extra doe tags this year so that should not be a problem.

• Sitka Gear