BQP 11-Jul-19
Ungie01201 12-Jul-19
drslyr 12-Jul-19
Les 12-Jul-19
spike78 13-Jul-19
Tazman 14-Jul-19
09-Jul-19

Tazman's Link
Im sure no ones thinking about turkeys now but I finally got around to editing some of my footage. Part 1 is my friend missing a nice tom twice and Part 2 is my first hunt with my son and he calls two nice toms in, for daddy to screw up Enjoy

09-Jul-19

Tazman's Link
Heres Part 2

11-Jul-19
enjoyed as usual. priceless moments with your son for sure! I had a similar season myself passing up jakes and missing shots on two different toms one of which being the nicest one I've ever called in.

12-Jul-19
awesome!

12-Jul-19
loved it Taz

12-Jul-19
Great video! Man I know how it feels to miss. You get so down on yourself, get that sinking feeling! Your son didn't care though haha, he had a great time and that's what counts. Nice job! You got that kid hooked for life.

13-Jul-19
Great video. Have you thought about just going to regular Broadheads and body shots?

14-Jul-19
Spike, ive lost too many birds in the past with reg broadheads. This is the first time i actually hit something other than its head or neck with these lol. They either kill or the bird gets away unharmed. This bird was feeding and gobbling just fine moments later. The blades cant penetrate through the feather armour lol.

• Sitka Gear