Dthfrmabove 12-Jul-19
lunker 12-Jul-19
lunker 13-Jul-19
Moons22 14-Jul-19
09-Jul-19

HOOFHANGER's embedded Photo

09-Jul-19
WOW looks great I mean wow ! Hope its in a good spot moveing that may b difficult

09-Jul-19
Whats the rent?

09-Jul-19
I moved 30 Miles from western MA to NH a year and a half ago property is close to 6 acres at the base of MT Monadnock state land borders the property i cleared a bunch trees out in front of the blind and planted a couple apple trees there is alot of oaks and beech trees. Ive gotten moose,deer, bear ,coyote,bob cat, fox, fisher all on camera around blind. I have passed on a few doe i got my first NH buck this past season just off the property and my first coyote on bait pile really excited for the years to come in the blind my Home away from Home

09-Jul-19
Wow !! Now that's a blind !!

10-Jul-19
Hoof that's a great job wow! Get ur bear permit for a bait pile cause there are some giant bears in that area!

10-Jul-19
I see a heater, wall to wall carpet, a tv refrigerator and some hunting magazines on the coffee table for when your bored

10-Jul-19
That’s sick I would never leave lol

10-Jul-19
thanks guys! Its insulated floor and walls excited to spend nights in it shoot some more coyotes and to deer hunt out of it.. I got a bear 6 years ago in MA thers is alot of them where i hunt in MA very common to see now and they dont excite me like deer do so i probably not going to bear hunt from it. I havent put to much thought on exterior yet but will probably try to break it up some! carpet is down and heater is on my list!

10-Jul-19

Interior

10-Jul-19
My cousin has some setups like this on his Vermont property, very comfy and warm come November. Has a Buddy heater and a big , comfy office swivel chair in his. Great setup.

11-Jul-19
How Big is your flat screen? You got Wi Fi ? LOL

12-Jul-19
Are you from Texas, by chance?

12-Jul-19
I could get used to a stand like that really quick! I’m sure u will have a great time enjoy all your hard work u put into building it! Great Job

12-Jul-19
Oh man !!! I will Pay 800 a month for rent in October and 1200 in November. Just give me a bucket to do my business in. Willing to pay upfront with a security deposit !!! Great job on that and can’t wait for the pics to roll in from that

12-Jul-19
I’ll go 850 a month! Lol

12-Jul-19
u friggin guys u started the bidding to high what the heck !

12-Jul-19
Hahaha No not from texas from Northfield MA and unfortunately its not for rent i appreciate the comments!! Hopefully i inspired some of you guys to do something like i did! Im looking forward to spending alot of time in it during season and off.!!! When i first started the project i told my girlfriend i was going to start building my Bang Bunker then she saw the progress i had made and she bought me the insulation for it!! After i told her that someday in the future our kids can use it! which i hope is true.

12-Jul-19
My wife would have divorced me if I called it a BANG bunker !!!!

12-Jul-19
Not even sure we can consider that a "hunting blind" I think more along the lines of a "hunting house" but I figure the"bang bunker" works

13-Jul-19
Pretty nice there sir

14-Jul-19
Little does she know..... nice pi I need something similar

• Sitka Gear